Football Scores, In-Play Stats & Momentum via script, using an API. Version 2

humanoid769

Hi

Can you tell me where I can find the details of the API as I would like to create a script to read/process the API

Thanks
Tony
sniffer66

humanoid769 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:43 pm
Hi

Can you tell me where I can find the details of the API as I would like to create a script to read/process the API

Thanks
Tony
Hi Tony. All the API details are in the original script I posted. Just look for the relevant JSON lines
humanoid769

Ok will do I just thought there maybe some info from the vendor with all the details I can get

Thanks
Tony
sniffer66

humanoid769 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:07 pm
Ok will do I just thought there maybe some info from the vendor with all the details I can get

Thanks
Tony
Unfortunately not, as it's a"free" hidden API. I had to work out most of the URL's and endpoints using guesswork. There's nothing published. :(
humanoid769

wow well done
sniffer66

humanoid769 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:04 pm
wow well done
I had a little help from Jim on here to get me started but once you get the first sport nailed the naming conventions are pretty much the same.
I'm only using tennis and football at the moment but if you use either of the scripts I've posted as a template you can pretty much nail any other sport they have in their API. Easy enough to port to another language.

One tip is don't go over the 10 second refresh - I've been blocked by Couldflare a few times trying to run faster.
ArticalBadboy

Hi Sniffer66, hope you are well.

Would it be possible for you to tell me which lines I need to edit if I wanted to adapt the code for the O/U 3.5 goal market please?

Many thanks
ABB
ija34

Hey,

Would this allow me to check shots on and off target at HT and place orders depending on this? If so could you help me set this up as I'm quite new to Bet Angel.

Basically, I'll be doing research and selecting matches were first goals are likely to happen after half time so the automation will check the half time score of selections and I need it to check if the score is 0-0 and if there have been at least 4 shots on target and 4 shots off target between both teams. If so then I want to place a lay bet on the draw and then Green/Red up at 75 mins regardless of score? Any help setting this up would be appreciated.
sniffer66

ija34 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 pm
Hey,

Would this allow me to check shots on and off target at HT and place orders depending on this? If so could you help me set this up as I'm quite new to Bet Angel.

Basically, I'll be doing research and selecting matches were first goals are likely to happen after half time so the automation will check the half time score of selections and I need it to check if the score is 0-0 and if there have been at least 4 shots on target and 4 shots off target between both teams. If so then I want to place a lay bet on the draw and then Green/Red up at 75 mins regardless of score? Any help setting this up would be appreciated.

Hi, it's been a while since I've looked at the script but I definitely added the shots on and off target as Stored Values. You just need to use them in your entry rule. Same with home and away goals scored

Shout if you need further help with that
ija34

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:32 pm
ija34 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:53 pm
Hey,

Hi, it's been a while since I've looked at the script but I definitely added the shots on and off target as Stored Values. You just need to use them in your entry rule. Same with home and away goals scored

Shout if you need further help with that
Hi Sniffer 66,

Thanks for the reply, I'll give it a shot at setting up and let you know if I need help, cheers.
sniffer66

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:21 am
Hi Sniffer66, hope you are well.

Would it be possible for you to tell me which lines I need to edit if I wanted to adapt the code for the O/U 3.5 goal market please?

Many thanks
ABB
Hi, apologies - missed this one.
It's the lines below. The code is taking the name of the csv file output from the BA baf, and stripping out the strings "Output", ".csv" and the market type - in this example correct score, " - Correct Score". Using my example baf, you can just copy the "Export data from CSV" rule and apply it to the relevant OU market in Guardian, via your own baf.

Then, just edit the line in the script from: " - Correct Score" to whatever string is created when applied to the OU market i.e " - Over/Under 3.5"
That will then just leave the Event name for the script to work on and pass the result back to BA. Make sure you use the exact string, with the hyphens and spaces. Best way to do that is copy it from your output file using a right click - rename

Shout if you have any issues

Stu

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ArticalBadboy

Thank you....much appreciated.
ArticalBadboy

Hi Stu, hope you are well.

I've noticed SofaScore now display xG for some bigger matches.
Is there any way your system could also scape that data?

Cheers
ABB
sniffer66

ArticalBadboy wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:43 am
Hi Stu, hope you are well.

I've noticed SofaScore now display xG for some bigger matches.
Is there any way your system could also scape that data?

Cheers
ABB
Hi, I'll try and have a look when I get a sec. I would think it would be possible. Pretty much everything is available, including the momentum graph
Euler

Should be easier to push stuff into Bet Angel now thanks to the new API.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”