Laying CS with liabilty and using % of that liability for backing other CS

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
NinknPoop

How would I go about doing the below please......

For example I want to lay CS 0-0, 3-0, 2-0 for a liabilty of £10 on each.

This would then create X amount of profit on all the other lines, now this is my question...

How can I track how much that profit would be, so I could then use that profit to split evenly across other score lines ie backing 1-0, 1-1, 0-1

So in total I would

Lay 0-0 Liability £10
Lay 3-0 Liability £10
Lay 2-0 Liability £10

Then using the profit on those I would

Back 1-0
Back 1-1
Back 0-1

So if any other score comes in, it would scratch trade for zero, but increase the profit on the score I am backing.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks Mat
Dallas

You need to create a 'Set/Modify Stored Value rule' and apply it to one of the selections you have a profit on (ie, apply it to Betfair row 16 which is the 3-3 score)

Then on the stored value tab store the P/L of that selection
And further down the SV tab use the 'Adjustment' option to divide the value by 3
You could also use the rounding option here if you wanted

Then create your three back bet rules and select the stake using stored value method and enter the name of the SV you created above
NinknPoop

So the profit and loss works on this even before it is settled?

That is where I was going wrong as I though the PL would need to be settled before dividing it by 3.

Thanks will give this a go
NinknPoop

I am now getting the message. that the system contains rules linked by selection name with the market X.
What do I need to select to store the values against each match individually so I can copy the system across multiple games?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

NinknPoop wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:37 am
So the profit and loss works on this even before it is settled?

That is where I was going wrong as I though the PL would need to be settled before dividing it by 3.

Thanks will give this a go
Yes thats correct
Dallas

NinknPoop wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:50 am
I am now getting the message. that the system contains rules linked by selection name with the market X.
What do I need to select to store the values against each match individually so I can copy the system across multiple games?

Thanks in advance
It'll be because you have applied a rule to a selection by name, you need to apply it by Betfair row number to use it on multiple fixtures

Betfair always put the same selections in the same row for every match
NinknPoop

Awesome thank you sir!
NinknPoop

sooo close

It triggered and set the 4 lays, but then it fell over.

Do you store all the values with the same name, so they add up together automatically? or do you need to have the 4 lay bets with separate stored values, and then combine them together and then use that for the back bets?

I had them all named separate and then had another SV that added them all together into one. and then the back bets fed off that. Is that where I am going wrong.

So have the lay bet 1,2,3,4 all saving a SV called exactly the same, this will then combine together? I thought this would overwrite each time :)
Dallas

NinknPoop wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:37 pm
sooo close

It triggered and set the 4 lays, but then it fell over.

Do you store all the values with the same name, so they add up together automatically? or do you need to have the 4 lay bets with separate stored values, and then combine them together and then use that for the back bets?

I had them all named separate and then had another SV that added them all together into one. and then the back bets fed off that. Is that where I am going wrong.

So have the lay bet 1,2,3,4 all saving a SV called exactly the same, this will then combine together? I thought this would overwrite each time :)
You just need the one 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule which is applied to any selection except the the ones you are laying,
I suggested applying this rule to BF row 16 above as you'll probably never be betting on that score (3-3) with an opening bet)

Then on the Stored value of that rule make the adjustment of diving by 3 (or how ever many back bets you'll be placing) and do any rounding you want so you have a single stored value

Then use that Stored Value name as your back bet stakes

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”