Over 1.5 goals at 30 mins and 50 mins

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Josh5858

I have tried to make an automated bot to place a back bet on the football game at 30 mins if the score is 0:0 and then place another back bet on the game if the score is still 0:0 at 50 mins and to green up whenever any goal is scored and if no goal is scored after 70 mins then it should exit and cut losses.

I cant seem to get it to trigger the to place the bet at 30 mins or 50 mins though

I have attached the file below

Any help would be amazing Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Josh5858 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:40 pm
I have tried to make an automated bot to place a back bet on the football game at 30 mins if the score is 0:0 and then place another back bet on the game if the score is still 0:0 at 50 mins and to green up whenever any goal is scored and if no goal is scored after 70 mins then it should exit and cut losses.

I cant seem to get it to trigger the to place the bet at 30 mins or 50 mins though

Have you got a rule applied to the CS market which is passing the Stored Value named '0-0 30' and '0-0 50'?
These should also probably be testing the lay price is less than 20 or something similar rather than setting an entered amount of 0
milan853

Hi i would like download this autonomation just working and is good ?
milan853

milan853 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:40 pm
Hi Boss do you recomment this autonomation and is 100% finished i think is really good idea for me, 24month loyal with Betangel )Mariusz
milan853

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:49 pm
Josh5858 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:40 pm

Have you got a rule applied to the CS market which is passing the Stored Value named '0-0 30' and '0-0 50'?
These should also probably be testing the lay price is less than 20 or something similar rather than setting an entered amount of 0
boss i need your help
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:44 pm
milan853 wrote:
Hi Boss do you recomment this autonomation and is 100% finished i think is really good idea for me, 24month loyal with Betangel )Mariusz
I've not recommended any automation, I just asked if you had another rules file passing the Stored Values from the CS market?

But all options and features of Bet Angel are 'finished' and fully working before an update is released, by which time it has undergone several months of through testing followed by a few more weeks as a beta for other users to try before its finally released formally.
milan853

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:13 pm
milan853 wrote:
milan853 wrote:
I've not recommended any automation, I just asked if you had another rules file passing the Stored Values from the CS market?

But all options and features of Bet Angel are 'finished' and fully working before an update is released, by which time it has undergone several months of through testing followed by a few more weeks as a beta for other users to try before its finally released formally.
Hi thanks for answer , i have only one question
Anyone or You Boss can make this autonomation like Josh add just must be full finish and work 100%?
ikky

I suspect English is not your native language, and my foreign language skills are worse than yours, but your question is impossible to interpret.

Please retry in maybe smaller sentences.
milan853

ikky wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:18 pm
I suspect English is not your native language, and my foreign language skills are worse than yours, but your question is impossible to interpret.

Please retry in maybe smaller sentences.
OK thanks. I download this autonomation to my new version betangel proffesional add to guardian like any other autonomation just not work, i added all games in over/under 1.5 line to my guardian and not work . I think is good idea this autonomation and i would like test just cant with wrong set up i think,be amazing if somebody can check this is ok or is somethink wrong.
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:24 am
Dallas wrote:
milan853 wrote:

Anyone or You Boss can make this autonomation like Josh add just must be full finish and work 100%?
Unfortunately I don't have the time to create bespoke rules files for users

In regards to the file posted by the OP it would require another rules file applied to the CS market to pass the Stored values the one he posted uses

I have posted some ready-made files along these lines which wouldn't take much editing if you want to start with those and make the required changes
This is probably the closest as the file for the CS market is already done and you'll just need to edit the other for use on the O/U market (ie, by adding rules to trigger at the required times using a stored value condition that already used on the existing LTD rule)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17043
milan853

OK I think for you be 10min just if you havent time for 2years subscriber i understand, anyway
Is somebody know what to do i can pay for this [email protected] have a nice day all
milan853

Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 pm
milan853 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

In regards to the file posted by the OP it would require another rules file applied to the CS market to pass the Stored values the one he posted uses

I have posted some ready-made files along these lines which wouldn't take much editing if you want to start with those and make the required changes
This is probably the closest as the file for the CS market is already done and you'll just need to edit the other for use on the O/U market (ie, by adding rules to trigger at the required times using a stored value condition that already used on the existing LTD rule)
I CAN PAY SOME FOR THIS AUTOMATION I SPENT 10H (USED CS CHECK FROM LTD DALLAS AUTOMATION) AND MAKE FOR OVER 1.5
1. PUT BET IN 30MIN
2 PUT BET IN 50MIN
3.GREEN AFTER GOAL
4. GREEN IN 70MIN IF NOT GOAL AND STILL NOT WORK
milan853

milan853 wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:27 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:54 pm
milan853 wrote:

I CAN PAY SOME FOR THIS AUTOMATION I SPENT 10H (USED CS CHECK FROM LTD DALLAS AUTOMATION) AND MAKE FOR OVER 1.5
1. PUT BET IN 30MIN
2 PUT BET IN 50MIN
3.GREEN AFTER GOAL
4. GREEN IN 70MIN IF NOT GOAL AND STILL NOT WORK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Thats it you've pretty much done it, all you need is to add a stored value condition to your 30min and 50min back bet rules configured like this
Capture.JPG

and on your green after goal rule add the following two conditions

Time since market unsuspended condition - is greater than 65secs

Historical Relative Odds Condition
Nominated selection in Betfair row 2
back price now
is less than
back price
60 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

and you'll have done it
milan853

Dallas wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:50 pm
Thats it you've pretty much done it, all you need is to add a stored value condition to your 30min and 50min back bet rules configured like this

Capture.JPG

and on your green after goal rule add the following two conditions

Time since market unsuspended condition - is greater than 65secs

Historical Relative Odds Condition
back price now
is less than
back price
60 secs ago
minus 15 ticks

and you'll have done it

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”