One Back Bet to be placed at a time

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
David Bensen

Hi and thank you for your help ...

I'm new to Bet Angel. I've made an alert that is working well, but having trouble with understanding how to ...

... Place only one back bet at a time, from all the Soccer markets I've added.

Will this condition (rule) created under the Conditions Tab do it ...

1. Choose the rule "Number of matched bets condition"
2. Choose "The number of matched bets on" "The market"
3. (For my selection being the "Over 0.5 Goals" markets "is equal to 0".

I have other conditions like the market needing to be "in-play", but I'm trying to create a rule whereby I have only one back bet in the market at any 1 time.

Appreciate anyone with the experience having done this. Thanks.
Anbell

David Bensen wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:05 am
Hi and thank you for your help ...

I'm new to Bet Angel. I've made an alert that is working well, but having trouble with understanding how to ...

... Place only one back bet at a time, from all the Soccer markets I've added.

Will this condition (rule) created under the Conditions Tab do it ...

1. Choose the rule "Number of matched bets condition"
2. Choose "The number of matched bets on" "The market"
3. (For my selection being the "Over 0.5 Goals" markets "is equal to 0".

I have other conditions like the market needing to be "in-play", but I'm trying to create a rule whereby I have only one back bet in the market at any 1 time.

Appreciate anyone with the experience having done this. Thanks.
That looks about right. You could run it in Practice Mode to check that it does what you want, or use very small stakes in Live Mode.

It does help if you are clear in your mind about the exact meaning of "Place one back bet at a time" and "have only one back bet in the market at any 1 time." Do you mean that you only want one bet per market for the whole match? Also, be aware that there are separate conditions for unmatched bets.
David Bensen

Hi Anbell,

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate them. I've started to try with very small bets in live mode.

I'm wanting to select all soccer games over 3 days for example, and only the Market of "Over 0.5 Goals" in all those soccer games over the 3 days, but run the rule so that at any one time there is only 1 bet going across all the Over 0.5 Goals Markets.

So the rule hits, selects just 1 of the Over 0.5 Goals Markets, that Bet is resolved (whether I win or not), then the rule selects another, and on and on. 1 Bet in the Over 0.5 Goals Market for all the games selected over 3 days (sometimes there's 400 games over the 3 days).

Sounds simple but gosh, writing it simply is something else.

:)
ShaunWhite

If there's 10 simultaneous games how should the bot decide which to place a bet on?

But I don't think it's possible. You can test the number of bets per market, the number of bets per event but not the number per sport or the number on Betfair in total.
milan853

anyone can help me with this autonomation ? is not complete
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26269&p=316642#p316642
Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:41 pm
anyone can help me with this autonomation ? is not complete
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26269&p=316642#p316642
I've already replied to your post on that thread

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”