Total games bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
cyclops1000

Looking to create a bot to be used in the 2nd set of a game but I don't know if it's possible for it to be created
It's based on the premise that when the 1st set of a game has a total number of games greater than 10 then the 2nd set will have less than 10 in it so the position will be placed will be for less than 10 games total to be played
From what I've seen it happens about 70 -80 percent of the time
Can't see anything that directly relates to over/under total games in the 2nd set as an option - like over/under goals in football - but was wondering if there is a way to use existing commands to achieve what I'm looking for
MemphisFlash

What you would have to do is decide who is going to win the second set and set a signal to 6 on that player, then the second player you would set a signal with a value of less than or equal to 3.
then do the reverse so that each player has 2 signal before a bet is placed.
Does that make sense.
However i fail to see how you would make this work as you have to predict the score of the set. it could be either 6-0, 6-1,6-2 or 6-3.
Dallas

cyclops1000 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:20 am
Looking to create a bot to be used in the 2nd set of a game but I don't know if it's possible for it to be created
It's based on the premise that when the 1st set of a game has a total number of games greater than 10 then the 2nd set will have less than 10 in it so the position will be placed will be for less than 10 games total to be played
From what I've seen it happens about 70 -80 percent of the time
Can't see anything that directly relates to over/under total games in the 2nd set as an option - like over/under goals in football - but was wondering if there is a way to use existing commands to achieve what I'm looking for
If I understand your question correctly you'd need to use Stored values
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

The first rule file needs to be applied to the match odds market

You'd need a 'Set/Modify Stored value' rule applied to ANY selection
and on the stored value tab set a stored value on the Event (name it qualifier or something)
with an 'entered amount' (give it any value you want)

You'll then need Tennis completed set score condition
Selection won set 1
by 2 games or less

The second rule file needs to be applied to the total score market

and your back/lay rule in this file needs a 'Stored Value condition'
to test the stored value on the Event named 'qualifier' (or whatever you called it)
'Entered Amount' is equal to (and input the value used on the first rule)
cyclops1000

Thanks
Will start building it today

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”