Back the Server Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Tennis matches

The bot will back players at the start of there service game for £10 providing their last traded price is less than 2.50 at the beginning of that game.

At the end of the game it will close the trade on that player and back the other player (providing there odds are currently trading below 2.50).

It will do this continue to do this at the start and end of each game until the match is over.

Backing the Server tends to be best suited to men's matches due to there being more service holds.

To use the file just click on the Back the Server.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dallas on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

One thing many people may want to do is just have the bot focus on a single nominated player each match.

This is done by clicking on "Edit rules file" and on the Rule type "Back Bet"
Change the Applies to selection from "ANY Selection" to "By Nomination"

Do the same for the Rule type "Close When Game Ends"

Now after applying the rule to the matches you have to Nominate the player you wish to run the rule on - this is done on Guardian's main screen using the drop down menu in the "Automation Nominated Selection 1" column (see Image's)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Addemannen

Is this automation also suitable for double matckes (men´s)?
Does anyone have statistics over the performance?

Thanks, Sven
Dallas

All the tennis rules in the shared files section can be used on any match type, the following thread has lots of links to recommended statistic websites
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1475
Abraquay

Anyone posted any profit / loss results on tennis trading. Not really seen any since joining Bet Angel. Thinking of having a dabble. Seems to becoming more popular.
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:Anyone posted any profit / loss results on tennis trading. Not really seen any since joining Bet Angel. Thinking of having a dabble. Seems to becoming more popular.
I have seen a few posted here and there over the years but not as frequent as horse racing which is a bit surprising if am honest, same goes for football markets.

Couple of recent blogs and video's should help get you started with Tennis
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/?s=tennis

Several links to video's at the bottom of this playlist relating to Tennis Automation
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 3A6C182236
Abraquay

Thanks Dallas.
Have u had your summer holiday yet because you have certainly earnt it.
Where would we be without you.
leswatki

Hi
Newby question.
I'm trying to back the server when he/she goes 0/15 down then lay for the same amount when he/she goes level in that game, creating a free bet on the server.
If I apply the automation to the match market, then it kicks in, but if I apply it to each individual game market it does not trigger.
Is there a rational explanation for this please.
Dallas

leswatki wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm
Hi
Newby question.
I'm trying to back the server when he/she goes 0/15 down then lay for the same amount when he/she goes level in that game, creating a free bet on the server.
If I apply the automation to the match market, then it kicks in, but if I apply it to each individual game market it does not trigger.
Is there a rational explanation for this please.
Game markets don't contain the score or sever details so all rule that use these wont trigger
leswatki

Thanks for speedy reply.
That answers my question. Looks like it best to use my strategy on the one click section.
thebarra1

Morning everyone,
I am presently using back the server baf.
I find it very good, I'm on 12 markets and have my selection on fav to serve.
It is working fine on only two however on the other markets the rule is not triggering despite there being liquidity there any suggestions as to why on two out of the four presently in play are working
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 am
Morning everyone,
I am presently using back the server baf.
I find it very good, I'm on 12 markets and have my selection on fav to serve.
It is working fine on only two however on the other markets the rule is not triggering despite there being liquidity there any suggestions as to why on two out of the four presently in play are working
Have you modified the bot in any way yet?
Did you only have four markets in total in guardian?
thebarra1

Yes I modified the rule to apply back bet to server under 3. However it seems that only certain markets trigger bets. I have deleted baf then reinstalled. For example on live tennis this morning it is only working on two out of the four presently inplay
Dallas

thebarra1 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am
Yes I modified the rule to apply back bet to server under 3. However it seems that only certain markets trigger bets. I have deleted baf then reinstalled. For example on live tennis this morning it is only working on two out of the four presently inplay
Which two matches has it not worked on?
smd100

Hi Dallas - couple of questions

I saw somewhere on the board a rule you can implement on trade the sever to green up and stop backing servers when profit is met, can you point me in the direction of that please?

Also, how can i get BA to only trade the first set of the match as I don't want to trade servers after this

many thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”