Back the Server Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

rodrigonog1995 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:00 am
Can we use this strategy in challenger tournaments ?
Providing there is a live score and server feed available
Jarnel

Hi, hope you are well. Something I am looking at is laying between 1.25-1.5 and exiting around 1.75-2.0. Have you created anything along the lines of this?
Dallas

Jarnel wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:44 am
Hi, hope you are well. Something I am looking at is laying between 1.25-1.5 and exiting around 1.75-2.0. Have you created anything along the lines of this?
Not created an example as such but its quite straight forward to set up

You'd need a 'Place Back Bet' rule and to create an odds range you'd add 2 x Fixed Odds Conditions as explained here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622

Then add a 'Place Lay bet' rule also with two fixed odds condition for its range
you'll also need further conditions to ensure your lay rule only triggers once the back bet has been fully matched, for that you'll need the following two conditions
Number of matched bets condition on selection is greater than 0
Number of unmatched bets condition on selection is equal to 0
OrangeSoda12_

Hi, this is really helpful!

Wanting to add a new condition where if server is 0-15, close the bet prematurely to minimise loss and reduce the risk.
Newbie so don't really understand, tried to do so without any luck.
Dallas

OrangeSoda12_ wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:26 am
Hi, this is really helpful!

Wanting to add a new condition where if server is 0-15, close the bet prematurely to minimise loss and reduce the risk.
Newbie so don't really understand, tried to do so without any luck.
I've added the rule for you in this file (as it was quicker than explaining via message), if you have a look at it and the conditions used you'll see the logic used so it now does what you've asked for

Back the Server.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrangeSoda12_

Thank You so much, really appreciate it.
Have been experimenting with it and it think i have it.
But this is amazing. Will be able to use this and learn from this.
OrangeSoda12_

One more question, been experimenting with all sorts of conditions and methods (ofcourse in practice mode). I could not get bets to trigger when applying automation on in-game markets. So the game is already in way, i apply automation for testing purposes but no triggers. Reinstalled the original baf and it doesn't trigger either.

So my question is, does it only trigger if automation is applied before the game starts?
Thanks You in Advance
Dallas

OrangeSoda12_ wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:45 am
One more question, been experimenting with all sorts of conditions and methods (ofcourse in practice mode). I could not get bets to trigger when applying automation on in-game markets. So the game is already in way, i apply automation for testing purposes but no triggers. Reinstalled the original baf and it doesn't trigger either.

So my question is, does it only trigger if automation is applied before the game starts?
Thanks You in Advance
No it won't make any difference when you apply it

Are you able to bet on in-play markets from where you are located? some countries like Australia don't allow its residents to place in-play bets on any sport but for horse racing and therefore Betfair are required to block all these bets

If you check you Bet Angel log you'll see an error message along the lines of 'Betfair business rules do not allow this bet to be placed'

If there's no problem with you being able to bet in-play from your location it maybe your Guardian refresh rate is to slow and the markets are not being updated fast enough for it to be checked and the rules able to trigger

This post explains that in more detail and how to configure Guardian correctly
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Stockman365

Hi

Using this strategy but quite a few times it places a bet say 1.64 but by the time it places the price as dropped and the bet is left unmatched...my refresh is on 200ms...any ideas?
Dallas

Stockman365 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:53 pm
Hi

Using this strategy but quite a few times it places a bet say 1.64 but by the time it places the price as dropped and the bet is left unmatched...my refresh is on 200ms...any ideas?
The fastest rate is 20ms which you should probably use if you have more than a dozen or so matches in Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13949

But chances are its just Betfair's in-play delay,
If you find it difficult to be matched and aren't to bothered about the price on the Parameters tab you can place the bet at 'Custom Ticks below best reverse market price'
Then mote ticks below its placed you set the greater the chance of being matched
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/pla ... ters_.html
Stockman365

Thanks Dallas...I haven't got 20ms...200 to 750 then full seconds...I changed it to 3rd best market price but still happened...will try the custom ticks...thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”