Lay the 1st Set Winner Guardian Automation Bot for Tennis

Dallas

This is a Guardian Automation bot for use on the Tennis matches.

This bot is suited for use on matches where there is two evenly matched players at start of the match.

The bot will start by Identifying who is the pre-match fav then if this player wins the 1st set and is now trading at odds of 1.56 or less at the start of the 2nd set it will place a £10 lay bet on that player.

(The idea being the other player will want to get straight back into the match by winning the 2nd set which would give us a healthy profit but with less downside if they also lose this set).

Once layed it will then start to trade out during the 2nd set by backing for £2.50 if the player goes a game behind then a further back bet of £1.50 if the players serve is broken and goes two games behind.

At the end of the 2nd set the trade will be closed.

To use the file just click on the Lay the 1st Set Winner.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake sizes can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added to the rule as you build it into your own bespoke file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vladilyich

I wonder if a football 'lay the first goalscoring team' strategy may work similar to this?
timbillington

Dallas,

Thanks for sharing this, and other files and thoughts to the community.

I did try this out today and it seems that it lays the first set winner (regardless of whether this play was FAV or not pre-match).

Baghdatis was FAV in this match, and he won the first set.

The automation kicked in at 1,0,0 and layed him.

So, I'm not complaining, just interested if I missed something or if this is behaving as expected.

Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Too change it to only lay the pre-match 2nd fav if they win the first set if you click on edit rule the highlight each of the following rule names:
Lay Bet
Back Bet 1
Back Bet 2

And on the "general" tab change the "Applies to Selection" for each of them to
In Position 2 (Sorted in order of Favoritism)

Too lay which ever player loses the first set just highlight the rule name "Remember who is 2nd Fav" and then click on the green minus arrow to delete this part from the rule.
timbillington

Thank you for the reply Dallas. I have only just seen that.

I had simply misunderstood the rule. It did exactly as you described, I had just thought that it was designed to lay the winner of set one if the winner of set one was the 2nd FAV.

Tim
Willygubbins

Dallas,

Is there any way of placing the lay bet reletive to who is serving the first match of the 2nd set?
Dallas

Willygubbins wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:58 pm
Dallas,

Is there any way of placing the lay bet reletive to who is serving the first match of the 2nd set?
Yes there is a serving condition which you could add to do this
Willygubbins

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 am
Too change it to only lay the pre-match 2nd fav if they win the first set if you click on edit rule the highlight each of the following rule names:
Lay Bet
Back Bet 1
Back Bet 2

And on the "general" tab change the "Applies to Selection" for each of them to
In Position 2 (Sorted in order of Favoritism)

Too lay which ever player loses the first set just highlight the rule name "Remember who is 2nd Fav" and then click on the green minus arrow to delete this part from the rule.
Hi I tried this and it didn't fire?
Willygubbins

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:44 pm
Willygubbins wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:58 pm
Dallas,

Yes there is a serving condition which you could add to do this
Thanks i wil have look
Willygubbins

Hi Dallas, Im sure this has been mention in a nother post....can you please point me in the reight direction please?
I would like to set a signal for the favourite to be with in a certain price range ie >1.31 or between 1.16 and 1.54 to arm the automation. thanks
vitobelas

Hello,

Can anyone help me please,

How to make a delay for a lay bet? It just fires to early.
Need to fire it few seconds later, after first set.

Thanks
Dallas

vitobelas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:31 pm
Hello,

How can make a delay for a lay bet? It just fires to early.

Thanks
This can be done by adding a few signals and conditions, this automation file already uses delayed bets
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 51&t=11962

you could copy the way that's set up to delay your lay bets in this one
vitobelas

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:40 pm
vitobelas wrote:
Hello,

Thanks
This can be done by adding a few signals and conditions, this automation file already uses delayed bets

Was trying this before, on one match it placed lay bet, but on the second it didn't, just can't understand what's wrong.
Dallas

vitobelas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 pm
Dallas wrote:
vitobelas wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

Was trying this before, on one match it placed lay bet, but on the second it didn't, just can't understand what's wrong.
If it was unchanged the most likely reason would be down to your guardian settings (it could also of been an API issue though this is a lot less likely), What refresh rates are/were you using and how many markets do/did you have in guardian approx?
vitobelas

Dallas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 pm
vitobelas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 pm
Dallas wrote:

If it was unchanged the most likely reason would be down to your guardian settings (it could also of been an API issue though this is a lot less likely), What refresh rates are/were you using and how many markets do/did you have in guardian approx?
Had lots of markets today, if you asking about refresh intervals it's 200 MLS, but I think I do something wrong with signals, couse when I remove signal changed condition it place the bet, but with no delay. So will have to play around more. Still learning.

Thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”