Back Server if Previous Game Won Easily Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on the Tennis Markets.

The bot will continually look to back the server IF they win their previous service game with ease. This means G-0 or G-15

It works by monitoring the player in row 1 and sets a signal if the score becomes 40-0 or 40-15 (if the opponent comes back to 40-30 the signal is reset and the rule will wait till the next service game to start again).
Otherwise if the signal has not been reset it means the player went on to win G-0 or G-15. So on their next service game a back bet of £10 will be placed (at the same time the signal that was set is also reset and will be ready to trigger again if the player wins the game with ease again). At the end of the game the trade will be greened up.

A further signal has been added to disable the rule when either player reaches the 5th game of a set to avoid any chance of running into a tie break – this is reset at the beginning of each new set.

So, to recap
A signal is set if the player in Betfair Row 1 wins G-0 or G-15
The player is then backed at the start of his next service game then greened up at the end
If after they were backed they also win this service with ease the signal will be set again and they will be backed again on their next service game.

To use the file just click on the Back Server if Prev Service Game Won Easily.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

If you wish to Nominate a certain player/s in a match you want to run this automation on just highlight each rule type individually and change the ‘Applied to’ section of each rule to ‘ Guardian Nominated Selection’. Once the rule is then applied to you days markets then you can quickly select the player you want to use it on each match from the main Guardian page.

Change Selection.jpg

Guardian Nominations.JPG

Or if you want to ‘Apply’ to both players then you could highlight and duplicate each rule type (by clicking the icon of two green arrows) then changing the ‘Applies To’ part of each duplicated rule to ‘By Row Index (Betfair Order) 2’

Duplicate Rule.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danny74danny

How do I open a baf file my comp doesn't support it, thanks
Dallas

danny74danny wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 4:02 pm
How do I open a baf file my comp doesn't support it, thanks
You open it in Bet Angel, see image in opening post, or to see a video tutorial there is a link in the OP
shortcut

Can't import into BA Server v. 1.47.0 due to file having been created in 'another version of BA'. Any workaround?
Dallas

shortcut wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:35 pm
Can't import into BA Server v. 1.47.0 due to file having been created in 'another version of BA'. Any workaround?
It was created in the latest BA V1.48
www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_48_1_beta1.exe
shortcut

Ok, but there's not a server version for 1.48, is there?
Dallas

shortcut wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:51 pm
Ok, but there's not a server version for 1.48, is there?
Here
https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
shortcut

Thank you, kind sir. :)
Finlay15

Hi

I have downloaded the baf. file and I have tried to import it to the Bet angel 1.48 version and it is still not compatible. Can anyone help, as I have followed the youtube video also?
Dallas

Finlay15 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm
Hi

I have downloaded the baf. file and I have tried to import it to the Bet angel 1.48 version and it is still not compatible. Can anyone help, as I have followed the youtube video also?
Are you using V1.48.1
https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
Finlay15

I thought I was using the current software, when I checked it was 1.48.0 so I have downloaded the up to date version, now it has stopped me from opening the 1.48.1 server edition, saying to contact the administrator - error code 6?
Dallas

Finlay15 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:42 pm
I thought I was using the current software, when I checked it was 1.48.0 so I have downloaded the up to date version, now it has stopped me from opening the 1.48.1 server edition, saying to contact the administrator - error code 6?
Sorry posted server edition link by mistake, just uninstall that one and re-download using the link above again
Finlay15

DONE

Thank you, I have just started my trading life journey with Bet angel and it is amazing, I have varied successes, but I am watching the videos and taking it one step at a time.

Thank you again.....
pmcc15

Hi all, having never used tennis for betting before, can someone please tell me which of the many Betfair tennis markets for each available match this automation should be applied to.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”