Back Server if Previous Game Won Easily Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

mikehobson wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:49 am
Hi dallas, yes I left the rule as is, I simply changed the rule from place back bet to alert
Can you post a copy of the log so I can see the timings between each trigger

As it is it bets (or in this case alerts) now when a score is reached by looking for an earlier signal.
Once the alert triggers that signal is cleared so shouldn't be able to trigger again unless the signal is set again after another service game is won easily
mikehobson

Hi Dallas

Ive no idea why but this morning its working fine with only 1 alert, maybe i chnaged somethign and it was cached yesterday, not sure

May I ask if I copied all of the rules and included them at the end of the file, changed all Betfair row 1 to betfar row 2 and changed the name of the signal would it also do the second player, Im quite new to gardian files and wasnt sure if they needed to be in any order. I would like to add more rules to the file for things like alert me when the last game went to 40-40 so it may end up a big file, is there a better way to do it ?

thanks again

Mike
Dallas

mikehobson wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi Dallas

Ive no idea why but this morning its working fine with only 1 alert, maybe i chnaged somethign and it was cached yesterday, not sure

May I ask if I copied all of the rules and included them at the end of the file, changed all Betfair row 1 to betfar row 2 and changed the name of the signal would it also do the second player, Im quite new to gardian files and wasnt sure if they needed to be in any order. I would like to add more rules to the file for things like alert me when the last game went to 40-40 so it may end up a big file, is there a better way to do it ?

thanks again

Mike
A rules file can hold well over a hundred rules and trigger them with no loss of performance so adding more rules is never an issue

For this particular file yes you can simply copy all the rules (you won't need to copy the 'Avoid Tie break' rule but if you did it wouldn't cause any harm or problems)

Easiest way is to just highlight the top rule and click the icon with two green arrows and that will duplicate the whole rule then just change it to apply to Betfair row2 and change any signal names and finally edit the rule name if you want - you can then use the down green arrow to move it lower down so you have them in a neat order (won't make any difference to triggering but you might want all P1 rules at the top and P2 rules at the bottom)

Then repeat that for each rule
Autolearner

Hi Dallas

Thanks as always for your support and enthusiasm for helping others

I have had a go at altering this so it works for both servers (if they had "easy" games last time round) - and have had some pleasing results with small stakes

A few questions
a) There seems to be occasional issues about it taking multiple goes to "green up" and sometimes not succeeding. I suspect it is because it is attempting to do so in the maelstrom of a game just won. I see in other of the tennis bots here there is a delay of a few seconds suggested. Would that help here, and if so what is the best way to achieve?
b) I have duplicated the rules so they apply to No 2 in Betfair order - I just want to check that that stays fixed (i.e. wont swap depending on favouritism changes)
c) At the moment it is set up (I think!) to back either player. Assuming that say Player 2 is the "underdog" at that time, is it better to lay Player 1 rather than back Player 2, or does it not really matter assuming the match is relatively liquid? I can see myself getting confused here particularly if favouritism changes during a game so happy to stick with just backing either unless there is a big downside

Many thanks
Dallas

Autolearner wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:54 pm
Hi Dallas

Thanks as always for your support and enthusiasm for helping others

I have had a go at altering this so it works for both servers (if they had "easy" games last time round) - and have had some pleasing results with small stakes

A few questions
a) There seems to be occasional issues about it taking multiple goes to "green up" and sometimes not succeeding. I suspect it is because it is attempting to do so in the maelstrom of a game just won. I see in other of the tennis bots here there is a delay of a few seconds suggested. Would that help here, and if so what is the best way to achieve?
b) I have duplicated the rules so they apply to No 2 in Betfair order - I just want to check that that stays fixed (i.e. wont swap depending on favouritism changes)
c) At the moment it is set up (I think!) to back either player. Assuming that say Player 2 is the "underdog" at that time, is it better to lay Player 1 rather than back Player 2, or does it not really matter assuming the match is relatively liquid? I can see myself getting confused here particularly if favouritism changes during a game so happy to stick with just backing either unless there is a big downside

Many thanks
A) Yes, I tend to delay all my entry/greening on tennis markets at new games and sets for several seconds until it settles down, basically i'd never just click to manually green up once a new game starts so don't do it with automation.
Regarding implementing them yes you can just copy the signal set and clear rules from that file you mentioned into your current one, then just add the signal changed condition to your green up rule
B) Yes, thats correct, players always remain in the same Betfair row order all match
C) Assuming there is enough liquidity for your stake it won't really matter which way round you do it, the only other thing to consider is the spead when greening up if using 'close trade on selection with greening' and trading the under dog, you can give quite a few ticks away on this at high prices compared to exiting on the fav if you'd layed that

But glad your finding the files useful and good to see them being adapted and combined etc to incorporate your own idea's
Autolearner

Hi Dallas

Thanks for your prompt and very useful responses
pyfprofessionals

Hello brilliant baf builders,

Is there a way to stop the bot from backing selection at odds of 1.20 and below or backing selection in final game of the final set because they had a previous good game?

Thanks
Trader_Josey
Dallas

pyfprofessionals wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:53 am
Hello brilliant baf builders,

Is there a way to stop the bot from backing selection at odds of 1.20 and below or backing selection in final game of the final set because they had a previous good game?

Thanks
Trader_Josey
You can use a 'Fixed Odds Condition' to test a selections price is greater than, less than or equal to a price
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

and two 'Tennis Fixed Score Conditions' to test if the set score is 1-1 (uses ANY for both the games and points)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ten ... score.html

You'll need to add that Fixed Score condition within a 'Group', which stipulates 'None of the Conditions can be true'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gro ... tions.html

NB, that last condition will work in all but Mens Grand Slam matches which can go to 5 sets, if you want to trade those it can still be done but needs a slight different set of conditions
pyfprofessionals

Thank you kind sir,
I will try this :ugeek:
cmp

Is it possible to add a rule if the server goes 0-15 or 0-30 to get out with a smallish loss ?

Thanks
Dallas

cmp wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:56 pm
Is it possible to add a rule if the server goes 0-15 or 0-30 to get out with a smallish loss ?

Thanks
Yes, just add a 'Close trade on selection with greening rule'
With a tennis fixed score condition to test the score is
Set ANY
Games ANY
Points 0-15
cmp

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:10 am
cmp wrote:

Thanks
Set ANY
Games ANY
Points 0-15
Excellent thank you :) After adding that rule would that completely finish that strategy ( obviously it would for that game ) or would it reset and go again next time the rules are met ?

Thanks again.
Dallas

cmp wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:19 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:10 am
cmp wrote:

Thanks
Set ANY
Games ANY
Points 0-15
Excellent thank you :) After adding that rule would that completely finish that strategy ( obviously it would for that game ) or would it reset and go again next time the rules are met ?

Thanks again.
It could do either, but to reset and use again it would need to be set to trigger more times and use signals so that once it fires it stops until the signal is reset ie, at the start of a new game or set

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”