Back or Lay Player if 2pts Behind on Serve Guardian Automation Bot

prahlad07

@Dallas
I want to Set Up a rule where you Always lay the Player who has 40_30 or Advantage-
Same for 30_40 and Break Point and Green Up immidiately on next Point? So @ 40_40 or Game.

so the rule should be just trade every game point regardless who is serving and trade out instantly. tbh I have no clue how to set it up as there are so many features-
Dallas

prahlad07 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:47 am
@Dallas
I want to Set Up a rule where you Always lay the Player who has 40_30 or Advantage-
Same for 30_40 and Break Point and Green Up immidiately on next Point? So @ 40_40 or Game.

so the rule should be just trade every game point regardless who is serving and trade out instantly. tbh I have no clue how to set it up as there are so many features-
Give this a go in practice mode, I've not been able to test it so it may need some tweaks doing to the timing when 40-40 so everything triggers in the right order
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
badboy13

Which type of players should you be backing and laying? Backing the favourite and laying underdog?
Dallas

badboy13 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:28 pm
Which type of players should you be backing and laying? Backing the favourite and laying underdog?
Personally, I'm always looking to oppose the fav and lay at the shortest odds possible
prahlad07

thank you Dallas°! will test tonight in australia -
do you have any experience of which strategy soccer or tennis performs best?
Dallas

prahlad07 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:16 pm
The Australian open has no live score feed from Betfair so any rules (inc. this one) using server or score conditions can't be used on it
badboy13

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:29 pm
prahlad07 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:16 pm
The Australian open has no live score feed from Betfair so any rules (inc. this one) using server or score conditions can't be used on it
Good job you said that, was planning on testing this tonight!
Swimming999

hiya dallas

what i want to do is create a automated file.
where the server is 0-30 & 0-40 down .
to either back the receiver or lay the server.
and then green up on that game.
then keep firing on all the games with that score line please

can you help please

thank you wendy
Dallas

Swimming999 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm
hiya dallas

what i want to do is create a automated file.
where the server is 0-30 & 0-40 down .
to either back the receiver or lay the server.
and then green up on that game.
then keep firing on all the games with that score line please

can you help please

thank you wendy
You'd need to change the 'Relative Tennis Score' condition to a 'Fixed Tennis Score' condition and set it to 0-30
Then duplicate that rule and change it to 0-40

If you only want it to trigger once you'll need to add a 'number of matched bets condition' is equal to 0 to the 0-40 rule

Also, if you want to re-use you'd need to add a checkpoint matched bets rule to trigger at the start of each new game so you'd do that with a 'Fixed Tennis Score' condition and set it to 0-0
Swimming999

thank you dallas

i try it now :D :D :D :D
Jasonffc1

Hello,

Is there a price limit on each player, so that it doesn’t trigger if one player is 1 set down and a break down. Wouldn’t want to be laying at say 17.0 on nominated player.

Anyway to stop this after 1st set if score wasn’t 7-6, 7-5 or 6-4 either way and then pick it back up if match becomes 1-1 in sets and trigger for final set.

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:45 pm
Hello,

Is there a price limit on each player, so that it doesn’t trigger if one player is 1 set down and a break down. Wouldn’t want to be laying at say 17.0 on nominated player.

Anyway to stop this after 1st set if score wasn’t 7-6, 7-5 or 6-4 either way and then pick it back up if match becomes 1-1 in sets and trigger for final set.

Thanks
On your back/lay rule you can just add a 'fixed odds condition' to test the price of a selection
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

The second part you've asked for can also be done and requires the use of Signals.

You'll need a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule applied to ANY selection and on the Signals tab set a signal on the market (call it whatever you want)
Add a 'Tennis Fixed Score Condition'
Selection
Points 0
Games 4
Set ANY

Opponent
Points 0
Games ANY
Set ANY

Then add a 'Tennis Relative Odds Condition'
Selection is 1
game
Behind opponent

Next on your back/lay rule you need a 'Signal Set Condition' to test
the signal on market
named (whatever you called it)
is NOT set with a value

Finally you'll need another 'Set/Modify Signal' rule, on on the signal tab 'Clear Signal'
With a 'Tennis Fixed Score Condition'
Selection
Points 0
Games 0
Set 1

Opponent
Points 0
Games 0
Set 1

That will do it for you
Jasonffc1

Thank you so much for the help. Does the part opponent one game behind need to be there? Has 6/4 or 7/5 would be two behind?

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm
Thank you so much for the help. Does the part opponent one game behind need to be there? Has 6/4 or 7/5 would be two behind?

Thanks
Yes, in order to finish 6-4 or 7-5 it would first need to be 5-4
So that condition/signal satisfies your requirement
Jasonffc1

I have just realised how stupid that question was haha.

Do you think would be easier to edit your other rule when 0/40 back server, change to 0/15 I would like and just adjust the prices as you have it set to 8.0. This will have taken into account the score in first set, think that makes more sense.

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”