Back or Lay Player if 2pts Behind on Serve Guardian Automation Bot

trebor

Hi
A couple of questions, this automation will place a bet at 0-30, if 2pts later it goes to 15-40 will it place another bet or ignore the second bet?
and second question could this system put you in a position where you are trading right up to match point, hence possible large odds with no trade out to come?
Probably fairly obvious I have never tried automation before :?
Dallas

trebor wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:08 pm
Hi
A couple of questions, this automation will place a bet at 0-30, if 2pts later it goes to 15-40 will it place another bet or ignore the second bet?
and second question could this system put you in a position where you are trading right up to match point, hence possible large odds with no trade out to come?
Probably fairly obvious I have never tried automation before :?
It sets a signal when it triggers so it can only trigger once per game, the signal is then cleared by the green up rule at the end of each game ready for the next game.

As it currently is yes it can trigger right upto match point, you can add a further signal rule with a tennis fixed score condition
and set the number of games or sets you want the rule to stop triggering at

ie, set a signal if any player reaches 5 games in a set
then have another set signal rule clear that signal each new set when its 0-0

Then on the back/lay rules add a 'Signal Set condition'
to test the signal named (whatever you called it) is NOT set with a value
trebor

Thank you Dallas
scottgoldblatt

Hi - Please excuse the two silly questions coming here.

First question, I'd like to modify this to green up if the score is equalised; so, back bet is entered at 0-30 or 15-40 and green up would take place at 30-30 or 40-40. To do this, would I simply add a rule for Greening with 'selection is serving' and 'Relative Score Condition of 0 points behind?' I am sure I tried this but it really struggled to hedge, even in practice mode. Also, wishing to hedge at the end of the game in any scenario, I should also keep the entry for Green Up End of Game below the points equalised rule? Is this creating a dependency where it could hedge twice and reopen a position inadvertently?

Second question, I tried to modify this bot to enable backing of both servers if they are behind by 2 points in their service game; for the use case that we have two strong servers. I originally tried to move the General rules to Any Selection; then selecting both players in Guardian nomination fields. Again, it seemed to really struggle to fire or hedge. Is it better that I modify this current bot file and amend the second set of rules; lay bet and green up to another back bet and green up with the 1 and 2 nominated selections in Guardian (hopefully, with revised relative points condition above).

Thanks,
Scott
Dallas

scottgoldblatt wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:35 pm

First question, I'd like to modify this to green up if the score is equalised; so, back bet is entered at 0-30 or 15-40 and green up would take place at 30-30 or 40-40. To do this, would I simply add a rule for Greening with 'selection is serving' and 'Relative Score Condition of 0 points behind?' I am sure I tried this but it really struggled to hedge, even in practice mode. Also, wishing to hedge at the end of the game in any scenario, I should also keep the entry for Green Up End of Game below the points equalised rule? Is this creating a dependency where it could hedge twice and reopen a position inadvertently?

Second question, I tried to modify this bot to enable backing of both servers if they are behind by 2 points in their service game; for the use case that we have two strong servers. I originally tried to move the General rules to Any Selection; then selecting both players in Guardian nomination fields. Again, it seemed to really struggle to fire or hedge. Is it better that I modify this current bot file and amend the second set of rules; lay bet and green up to another back bet and green up with the 1 and 2 nominated selections in Guardian (hopefully, with revised relative points condition above).

Thanks,
Scott

1, Yes you just need another Green up rule with the two 'Tennis Fixed Score' conditions you want it to trigger at
you'll need to nest these two conditions within a group which specifies 'One or more of the conditions must be true'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gro ... tions.html

You can then just leave the existing green up as it is and it will trigger at 0-0 so won't conflict with the new one you add

2, You just need to apply the back bet rule to 'Every' selection
You'll also need a a dedicated 'Clear All signals' rule' applied to 'Every' selection with a 'Tennis Fixed Score' condition is 0-0
So it clears the signals each new game

At the moment the green up rule does it for the nominated selection, so once the rule above is added you can remove what the signal tab on the green up rule currently does - but even if you leave it won't cause any problems or make any difference
scottgoldblatt

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 pm
scottgoldblatt wrote:

Thanks,
Scott

1, Yes you just need another Green up rule with the two 'Tennis Fixed Score' conditions you want it to trigger at
you'll need to nest these two conditions within a group which specifies 'One or more of the conditions must be true'

You can then just leave the existing green up as it is and it will trigger at 0-0 so won't conflict with the new one you add

You'll also need a a dedicated 'Clear All signals' rule' applied to 'Every' selection with a 'Tennis Fixed Score' condition is 0-0

At the moment the green up rule does it for the nominated selection, so once the rule above is added you can remove what the signal tab on the green up rule currently does - but even if you leave it won't cause any problems or make any difference
Thank you so much for this. I will see if I can implement at my side.
Dallas

scottgoldblatt wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:58 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:48 pm
scottgoldblatt wrote:

Thanks,
Scott

Thank you so much for this. I will see if I can implement at my side.
If you get stuck just pop another message up with where you're up to

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”