15-40 Tennis Trading Stratergy Automated Guardian Bot

Dallas

lotora wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:24 am
The strategy is, therefore, best run on players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points, there are tons of website available with all the tennis-stats you need to find the best players to run this on.
I have found statistical measures of the best-performing players, but nothing on "players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points". Can you please point me in the right direction? (or send me some links in a private message?)
The following site will tell you everything you need to know (click on the ATP Stats Leaderboard and WTA Stats Leaderboard near the bottom left)
http://www.tennisabstract.com/
lotora

Appreciated! You made my day!
lotora

When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 am
When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
I've never really looked tbh
greety

I use tennis insight. About three pounds a month and more statistics than you can wave a stick at.
chrissav

Hi For this Bot, is there a way of changing this if I want to keep in the trade (if serve is broken) and green up afterthe other player holds next serve or gets broken back?
Dallas

chrissav wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:16 am
Hi For this Bot, is there a way of changing this if I want to keep in the trade (if serve is broken) and green up afterthe other player holds next serve or gets broken back?
Nearly missed this, I'll check tomorrow when I can look at the original file in detail.

If I haven't replied by this time tomorrow bump the topic to remind me
Vlad88

Hello Dallas, I`m sorry for the silly question, but which indicator from tennisabstract.com I have to watch for"not very good at saving breakpoints" Thank you!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”