15-40 Tennis Trading Stratergy Automated Guardian Bot

Dallas

lotora wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:24 am
The strategy is, therefore, best run on players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points, there are tons of website available with all the tennis-stats you need to find the best players to run this on.
I have found statistical measures of the best-performing players, but nothing on "players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points". Can you please point me in the right direction? (or send me some links in a private message?)
The following site will tell you everything you need to know (click on the ATP Stats Leaderboard and WTA Stats Leaderboard near the bottom left)
http://www.tennisabstract.com/
lotora

Appreciated! You made my day!
lotora

When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 am
When it comes to players ranked 200+, the statistics are often very limited on sites like atptour/wtatennis. Should you happen to know any good alternatives? (included paid sites)
I've never really looked tbh
greety

I use tennis insight. About three pounds a month and more statistics than you can wave a stick at.
chrissav

Hi For this Bot, is there a way of changing this if I want to keep in the trade (if serve is broken) and green up afterthe other player holds next serve or gets broken back?
Dallas

chrissav wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:16 am
Hi For this Bot, is there a way of changing this if I want to keep in the trade (if serve is broken) and green up afterthe other player holds next serve or gets broken back?
Nearly missed this, I'll check tomorrow when I can look at the original file in detail.

If I haven't replied by this time tomorrow bump the topic to remind me
Vlad88

Hello Dallas, I`m sorry for the silly question, but which indicator from tennisabstract.com I have to watch for"not very good at saving breakpoints" Thank you!
Sylowuk

Hi Dallas

Which of the players do i pick out of the 2 in the drop down ? im thinking the outsider am i right ?
Many thanks for all your posts too

Sy
Dallas

Vlad88 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:03 pm
Hello Dallas, I`m sorry for the silly question, but which indicator from tennisabstract.com I have to watch for"not very good at saving breakpoints" Thank you!
The players with the lowest BPSvd%
Dallas

Sylowuk wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:12 pm
Hi Dallas

Which of the players do i pick out of the 2 in the drop down ? im thinking the outsider am i right ?
Many thanks for all your posts too

Sy
I'm not sure what you mean?
tommyc333

Quick question regarding this - why does the bot not place multiple lay bets at 15-40?

The rule is allowed to trigger up to 10 times so why doesn't it just trigger all those times? Is it because of the 900 second delay? And if so, how does it know it can run again in the next game, as this may be less than 15 minutes later?

Just trying to understand!
Dallas

tommyc333 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:56 pm
Quick question regarding this - why does the bot not place multiple lay bets at 15-40?

The rule is allowed to trigger up to 10 times so why doesn't it just trigger all those times? Is it because of the 900 second delay? And if so, how does it know it can run again in the next game, as this may be less than 15 minutes later?

Just trying to understand!
The 900 seconds rearm prevents it triggering again on the same player until that time has passed, but you can change this to a much shorter time if you wish

Anything over something like 120-180secs should be enough to ensure the score is no longer 15-40, and as it's at least 2 games before it can trigger on the same server again it shouldn't miss there next service game if

You can also add a number of place bet triggers condition is equal to 0
then run a check point matched bets rule when any player has 15 pts in the next game
and that will enable you to drop it right down to a 15-20sec rearm without it triggering again on the same service match and not missing their next service game
tommyc333

Thanks for your reply Dallas.

What do you mean by a 'check point matched bets rule'?

Thanks
Tom
tommyc333

Also, does the 'number of place bet triggers' count reset on greenup? If not then would the rule only ever trigger once on the market / selection?

I can't seem to see a definitive answer to this in the user guide..

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”