Lay Nominated Player if Break Early Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Tennis markets.

The purpose of this bot is to lay your nominated player using a £10 by liability stake (so you never risk more than £10 no matter what odds the lay bet is matched at) if the player goes a break-up early in any set (I’ve defined early as before either player reaches 3 games) the bot will then look to green up as soon as one of the following occurs;

Your nominated player is broken back (the ideal scenario that your hoping for)
Your nominated player goes 2 breaks up
The start of a new set if no further breaks

You are therefore looking to nominate players who ‘often’ give up there leads when a break up, to help do this and there are no shortage of Tennis stats sites out there where you can find this information. Once you've then applied this rule to all your markets, then you just use the 'Automation Nominated Selection 1 and 2' columns in Guardian to quickly and easily select which players you want the rule to run on in a match, if both players are strong servers then you select both in these columns.

Lay Nom Player if Early Break.jpg

How it Works

The first rule ‘Signal if a player has greater than 3 games’ will set a signal named ‘stop’ on the market when either player reaches 3 games.

The ‘Lay if Nom Player is a break up early’ firstly has a condition to test if that player is now serving, it also uses 2 relative tennis score conditions to determine if they are a break up (depending on who serve’s first) and a further fixed score condition to test the points score is 0-0.

It also uses a ‘signal set condition’ to test that there is NOT a signal named ‘stop’ on the market, if the signal rule above has triggered and set this signal (ie, a player has reached 3 games) then this lay rule will not be able to trigger.

The final two conditions are there as a safety net to prevent a second bet from triggering if there is delays within the match.
At the same time, this rule triggers it will also ‘Set a Signal’ on the market called ‘betplaced’ (you’ll see why shortly).

The ‘Green up if 2nd break-up and Green up if break back’ rules both use tennis server conditions and tennis relative odds conditions to test if the nominated player has gone 2 breaks up or been broke back and a ‘fixed tennis score’ condition that the game score is 0-0

In addition, they both have a ‘Signal Set’ condition to test that the signal named ‘placebet’ is set (ie, a bet has been placed).

The final ‘Green at end of set’ uses a ‘Fixed Tennis score’ condition and will trigger at the start of each new set when the game and points scores are both 0-0. This also serves as a back up if either of the other greening rules had for some reason failed to fully green you up during the set.

The final rule is a ‘Reset matched bets and signals each new set’, rule, this checkpoint matched bets rule will both reset all previous matched bets to allow all the above to be repeated in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th sets and clear all signals that have been set.

If you look at it’s ‘Tennis Fixed Score’ condition you’ll see it will trigger when it is 0-0 in games and a player has 15pts, you might wonder why this is not also set to 0-0 points?

This is so that the ‘Green at end of set’ is able to trigger unhindered and that it resets the matched bets count AFTER this has stopped triggering when its 0-0 in points

To use the file just click on the following Lay Nominated Player if They Break Early.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
backtoschool

dallas,

thank you for another great piece of work .

is it possible to delay the lay bet as so to get a better price once the market has settled

thanks again

paul
Dallas

backtoschool wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:53 pm
dallas,

thank you for another great piece of work .

is it possible to delay the lay bet as so to get a better price once the market has settled

thanks again

paul
Yes, you can add a 'Set/modify Signal' rule to set a signal at the start of the 2nd set, then add a signal changed condition to the lay rule to test that signal was set/changed 'X' seconds ago
There is an example here that uses this to create a delay that you could copy the settings from if needed
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962
backtoschool

dallas

I have added the suggested delay to the baf , however when i have tested it , it does not place any bets

can you advise baf attached

thanks

paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lotora

You are therefore looking to nominate players who ‘often’ give up there leads when a break up, to help do this and there are no shortage of Tennis stats sites out there where you can find this information
I have been looking for it, but haven't found anything at all. Can you please point me in the right direction?
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:05 am
You are therefore looking to nominate players who ‘often’ give up there leads when a break up, to help do this and there are no shortage of Tennis stats sites out there where you can find this information
I have been looking for it, but haven't found anything at all. Can you please point me in the right direction?
Here are three
https://www.atptour.com/en/stats
https://www.wtatennis.com/stats
http://www.tennisabstract.com/
lotora

Thank you!

I can find all kind of interesting statistics here like: percentage of serving games won, percentage of return games won, percentage of break point saved on serve, percentage of break point opportunities converted.

However, I can't find anything about "players who ‘often’ give up there leads when a break up". Please advise!
lotora

Anyone who knows any website (paid or not) which shows this kind of information? (good/bad frontrunners)
JuiceyJones

Hey

How would i go about changing the green up settings to cash out at 0-40 or an adv point instead of after the break back?

Thanks
Dallas

JuiceyJones wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:23 am
Hey

How would i go about changing the green up settings to cash out at 0-40 or an adv point instead of after the break back?

Thanks
Go onto the Conditions tab of the green up rule and remove the 'Relative Score Condition'
and add a 'Fixed Score Condition
0 V 40

You'll then need another Green up rule for conditions use
Fixed score condition'
Ad V 40
JuiceyJones

Thank you. Dallas.
JuiceyJones

Another question. My apologies if this seems mundane to more experienced users. I'm new to automation and have been struggling so far.

If i wanted to use this automation for the first set only would i just change the condition in the original signal settings (tennis fixed score condition) and add 0 sets to the selections set score or should i just remove the last "reset matched bets and signal each new set" rule.

Also, I have watched as many of the automation tutorials as I can. Are there any for tennis out there? I seem to learn a lot better with visual examples. Not sure why. A lot of trial and error going on over here. Mainly errors.
PeeBee74

Hi
I have the same question as Juicey Jones but I can't see they got an answer. Its about modifying this to apply only to Set 1
Many thanks
PeeBee74

In fact it just occurred to me that I may want to apply this only to sets 1 and 3, when the prices will be more even. I just want to avoid laying at much above 2ish , which could well happen on the loser of S1. Thanks again
Dallas

PeeBee74 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:27 am
In fact it just occurred to me that I may want to apply this only to sets 1 and 3, when the prices will be more even. I just want to avoid laying at much above 2ish , which could well happen on the loser of S1. Thanks again
You can add a 'Fixed odds condition' if you want to test a price is less, greater or equal to before triggering a bet
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fixed_odds.html

But if you don want to restrict it to just certain sets that can be done, I just need to know exactly which one, or if its ones when a player is leading/trailing by 'X' sets and/or games etc to advise the best way

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”