Back Fav if Lose 1st Set and Green up in Stages Guardian Automation Bot

ANGELS15

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:12 am
ANGELS15 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:16 am
With these shared/existing files if you wanted to add an extra rule that would need to be triggered first like for example 'fix the market order', can you simply add the rule on the end of the existing ones or would you have to write everything out again placing the 'fix market order' rule first? I apologise for posting this question here as it may not apply to this particular automation but to another (racing) one that Dallas posted up a little while ago.
The rules are checked in order, so if you need the fix order to trigger before a back/lay rule then make sure it's above it.
You don't need to delete existing rules to do this, once the rule is highlighted at the top left of the rules editor click the up/down green arrows to put them in the order you want
Thanks Dallas will give that a go.
odchamp

Just testing this this morning, do I have to edit anything for it to work, not talking about tweeking it just basic operation?
thanks
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:17 am
Just testing this this morning, do I have to edit anything for it to work, not talking about tweeking it just basic operation?
thanks
If you mean the file from the opening post then no, everyone is fully tested prior to upload and functions as described
odchamp

Ok i will try again.
Also just to make sure I would like to know how you delete a rules file from my drop down menu in Gaurdian.
thanks
ShaunWhite

odchamp wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm
I would like to know how you delete a rules file from my drop down menu in Guardian.
Either delete the .baf file from your machine, or go into the rule editor and use the red cross button.
odchamp

Yeap that seems to have worked, cheers
odchamp

Think it should have spun into action on this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:01 pm
Think it should have spun into action on this one?
Was it applied to the market before the match started?
odchamp

Can't remeber tbh but will play around this morning.
Will these bots only work on wta/atp games?
thanks
Gary
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:46 am
Can't remeber tbh but will play around this morning.
Will these bots only work on wta/atp games?
thanks
Gary
It will only work on games with a live score feed which are typically only on WTA/ATP matches, for ITF matches and davis cup's etc there is no score feed

This particular automation file sets a signal on the pre-match fave shortly before the start so if its not applied before then it won't know who is/was the pre-match fav
odchamp

Ok thanks.
On the Signal part could you explain that a bit clearer for me please, are the signals set in the sdit part as they are set at none? or a signal in general like flashing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:13 pm
Ok thanks.
On the Signal part could you explain that a bit clearer for me please, are the signals set in the sdit part as they are set at none? or a signal in general like flashing?
Sorry my mistake, its not a signal on that file, but there is a 'Fix market order' rule that triggers at the start to remember who is the fav.
So the rule still needs to apply before the start so that can trigger
odchamp

Ok thanks but I really just can't follow so I will dump this idea of automation for now it's driving me mad, plug and play I was hoping but I am obviously still doing something wrong, but thanks anyway for your time.
Gary
Dallas

odchamp wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 pm
Ok thanks but I really just can't follow so I will dump this idea of automation for now it's driving me mad, plug and play I was hoping but I am obviously still doing something wrong, but thanks anyway for your time.
Gary
The log is showing the market went in-play at 16:30:49
The time is currently 16:47:12

That has to mean either the first set of 9 games was played in under 17mins or you only added or started refreshing the market in Guardian midway through the first set again.

Also, you don't need to nominated the players in the nomination columns, just apply the rule to the market before they start and it will do the rest
odchamp

Thanks Dallas but also had others ready and waiting long before start time, whatever I do I just can't get a bot to work properly, I will come back to it another time.

cheers

Gary

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”