Determine whether ATP or WTA automatically - baf

sniffer66

Well, that actually tested out succesfully.

Create a rule to set an SV for detected ATP or WTA. Create an SV Rule for each player position by weak serve/strong receiver, populating each via a Text Comparison list based on whether listed 1st or 2nd in the Market name.

Then set up the Every Selection entry rule with a set of nested groups, so only one can match. In this case, If the automation finds an ATP match with a weak server an early break up against a strong returner it will place the trade. All completely dynamic, once the lists are populated from a stats site.
Quite a few permutations you could add to the list SV's as well - break back %, split by surface, recovery from set down against top 50 etc

Coupled with the automation that grabs in the in-play stats this is going to be slightly useful.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Amazing stuff
zippus

I've noticed that Sofascore matches almost always contains the player's gender. I've managed to extract it using the AutoIt coding Stu shared a while back. I'm not a programmer but it's pretty easy to pull it into a shared value using the following command:

Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeTeam.gender')

It returns an "M" or "F", so I'm assuming it's easy enough to convert this into say '0' and '1' to flag the gender. Here is the full string that gets the scores plus gender.

$HomeString = $HomeString & "SS,Set1," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.period1') &"," & "SS,Set2," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.period2') &"," & "SS,Set3," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.period3') &"," & "SS,Set4," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.period4') &"," & "SS,Set5," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.period5') &"," & "SS,Point," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeScore.point') &"," & "SS,Gender," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].homeTeam.gender')

$AwayString = $AwayString & "SS,Set1," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.period1') &"," & "SS,Set2," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.period2') &"," & "SS,Set3," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.period3') &"," & "SS,Set4," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.period4') &"," & "SS,Set5," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.period5') &"," & "SS,Point," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayScore.point') &"," & "SS,Gender," & Json_Get($object, '.events' & '[' & $i & '].awayTeam.gender')

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”