SV Log of Tennis Set Game Point scores and current Prices

Dr Ginhog

These Bafs Take an SV Log of the current SET GAME & POINT scores as well as the current 2 prices as the png screenshot shows. I have put them collectively in one baf and separately in their 3 bafs. Handy for accumulating data of a particular Tennis match or the Stored values might be referenced as part of a strategy maybe . Just place them in your baf .
TENNIS_DATA_SET_GAME_POINT_V159_110622.baf
TEN_DATA_SETS--110622.baf
TENNIS_DATA_GAMES_110622V159.baf
TENNIS_DATA_SET_GAME_POINT_V159_110622.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Heres the 3rd Files and screenshot is a problem. Maybe PNG is not accepted?
TEN_DATA_SVLOG_PRICE-POINT-ANYSET_110622.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

11.06.2022_22.35.59_REC.png
Dr Ginhog

Hi
I upgraded Tennis score/prices file as the SETS were ticked on 23 hrs for arm trigger times from start time so that if the game got carried over to next day the sets would always disappear. Ticking all LIVE corrected that and I improved the look of the output lining up a bit better and spacing to see prices more clearly
TENNIS_SCORES-PRICES_GAMES_SETS_POINTS_1SEC_170622.baf
TEN_DATA_PRICE-POINT-ANYSET_170622.baf
TENNIS_DATA_GAMES_170622V159.baf
Dr Ginhog

and the last one
TEN_DATA_SETS--170622.baf
geekers

Hi Dr G,

Very interested in using the data you've collected. Can you tell me how to get the data out of the .baf files please?

Thanks
Dr Ginhog

Hi Geekers,
The data collected is in the Log file. If you ticked export reports on market closure you will have a permanent copy of the log file
in the market reports in the Bet Angel folder for that baf whose general folder name will be that of the config name you gave it. The log file is also viewable from guardian.
You can also of course do ctrl a from the log file and then copy paste all the data to another worksheet of your chosing.
I use it primarily so see what happened at any point to check if my Tennis baf is working. For instance I would check the matched bet time in matched bets and scroll in the log to that time and see the score at the time of bet and maybe how prices moved after that.
Dr Ginhog

Hi Geekers
Maybe I misunderstood and you wish to know how to put one of the SV LOG files above into your own baf for data collection>
If So Here we Go
Firstly download the most recent version that I have put up there.
Then go to the BA version holding your baf and import the "SV Lof file" you want in your baf using the import facility
I would suggest using the main SV LOG FILE for points games & sets.
Once imported into the guardian folder ensure your own baf is in the "rules file name" window by selecting it .
The do "Edit rules file" and hit the far right icon on top with the green arrow.
You must now choose the "SV LOG file" from the window and highlight every line of data in the SV Log file.
Once fully highlighted in blue click "add rules to end " from the bottom of screen and your done.
Once imported when you next run your own baf all that data will run in there.
Hope it all works out for you.
geekers

Thanks Dr G, much appreciated.
ajtrimnell1

Just a quick one...

SV_PRICES_POINT4_NAME1 40-15 NAME2

sets the score in the stored value name to 40-0 and not 40-15.
johnD1

Interesting data guys!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”