Simple lay2Back solution

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jassurin1

Hi all

I am trying to create an automation of the following scenario: Lay the first player who reaches 1.20 for a fixed stake. Then if that bet is matched immediately place a back bet on the same player at say 1.50 for the same stake used for the lay to create a free bet with no greening up.. While I managed to do the lay part correctly I am stuck getting the back part rule(s) right, I can´t get BA to only fire the back bet once the initial lay bet has been taken..Can someone help me out please?

Jassurin
Anbell

jassurin1 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:54 pm
Hi all

I am trying to create an automation of the following scenario: Lay the first player who reaches 1.20 for a fixed stake. Then if that bet is matched immediately place a back bet on the same player at say 1.50 for the same stake used for the lay to create a free bet with no greening up.. While I managed to do the lay part correctly I am stuck getting the back part rule(s) right, I can´t get BA to only fire the back bet once the initial lay bet has been taken..Can someone help me out please?

Jassurin
Set this as EQUAL to ONE for your back bet
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/num ... _bets.html
Dallas

Anbell wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:35 am
jassurin1 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:54 pm
Hi all

Jassurin
Set this as EQUAL to ONE for your back bet
I'd maybe use 'Greater than' 0 for that condition

and also a number of unmatched bets is equal to 0

Just in case the lay bet isn't fully matched in one go and part of it get another bet id

But the easiest way would be to just use a lay bet rule with a 30 tick 'offset bet'
and fill/kill enabled for 99999secs selected on the parameters tab
jassurin1

Hi
Ty for the reply. About the last one would I have to use the global settings section under the lay rule?
Dallas

jassurin1 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:33 pm
Hi
Ty for the reply. About the last one would I have to use the global settings section under the lay rule?
Yes, the global settings on the parameters tab of the lay rule (not the global settings on your main trading screen)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”