WRONGSIDED_FLIPPING HELL

Trader Pat

Dr Ginhog wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:23 am
Im all punched out Pat nothing left for Martingale.
Good to see somebody got the point :)
Trader724

You still have work to do, I make the profit fully automatic. That's why I find time to explain things that others can't understand because they're too obtuse.
Trader Pat

Trader724 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:24 pm
You still have work to do, I make the profit fully automatic. That's why I find time to explain things that others can't understand because they're too obtuse.
Three assumptions in two sentences.

You should probably use all that time you 'save' from not trading manually to learn how to explain things better, you're not very good at it.
Trader724

If you're going to take it out of context and only think about that part, you're obviously not going to understand it all, some counterintuitive things need clarification. I think I've made myself quite clear but you're filtering new information according to the biases you have anyway.
Trader Pat

Trader724 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:16 pm
If you're going to take it out of context and only think about that part, you're obviously not going to understand it all, some counterintuitive things need clarification. I think I've made myself quite clear but you're filtering new information according to the biases you have anyway.
Like you say maybe I just don't get it, I'm obviously not as intelligent as you. But that's ok, a lot of your interactions on the forum seem to involve telling people they don't understand what you're saying and that they never will because of their inferior intellect so I'm in good company.

Remember though even Einstein got shit wrong, but at least he was pretty good at explaining things to us idiots.
Trader724

Some people are idiots and others just act like idiots. I tend to treat everyone the same. I'm no Einstein but if someone wants to understand what I'm saying and really thinks about a certain thing then it starts to make sense, on the other hand if they project their prejudices onto me and look for ways to combat any idea that's new just because they don't understand it then they'll find meaning in that thing too. When I say something I don't do it to persuade, I give bits and pieces of what I know and believe. Everyone interprets as they wish.
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
That's why I find time to explain things that others can't understand because they're too obtuse.
There's a bit of a contradiction there. If people can't understand you you're not explaining anything!

This is why I suggested having the discussion on the forum Dr Ginhog. Others might have some input, even if it doesn't make any sense. :)
Trader724

No, it isn't. But perhaps the subject is beyond them and requires more thought than they initially anticipate. As a side note, the more you think about a problem the more likely you are to solve it, speaking of Einstein.
Trader724

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:08 pm
Trader724 wrote:
That's why I find time to explain things that others can't understand because they're too obtuse.
There's a bit of a contradiction there. If people can't understand you you're not explaining anything!

This is why I suggested having the discussion on the forum Dr Ginhog. Others might have some input, even if it doesn't make any sense. :)
You think you're entitled to talk about martingale when a while back I taught you some things about exactly that? Math doesn't lie, and you argue with me and if my math is good then yours is bad. And my math is great. Go do your homework and when you come up with a scientific proof your opinion might matter to me.
Trader724

The wisest thing to do on this forum is to keep your mouth shut. :lol:
Derek27

Trader724 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:41 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Trader724 wrote:

You think you're entitled to talk about martingale when a while back I taught you some things about exactly that? Math doesn't lie, and you argue with me and if my math is good then yours is bad. And my math is great. Go do your homework and when you come up with a scientific proof your opinion might matter to me.
You seem to be talking to yourself, I haven't even said anything about the Martingale or started an argument. Or perhaps you can't even tell the difference between a conversation or argument. :roll:
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:13 pm
Trader724 wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

You seem to be talking to yourself, I haven't even said anything about the Martingale or started an argument. Or perhaps you can't even tell the difference between a conversation or argument. :roll:
You think thats bad? I wasn't even involved in the debate and he dragged me into it! :lol:
Trader724

Message to those not involved in the discussion:This is what I meant about some people not being idiots but acting like idiots.
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:20 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:13 pm
Trader724 wrote:

You think thats bad? I wasn't even involved in the debate and he dragged me into it! :lol:
Now he's talking to people not reading the thread. :lol:

It's almost like being back at primary school again. It's one thing getting into an argument and throwing insults around, but starting a discussion with insults is something else. :)
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:44 pm
It's almost like being back at primary school again. It's one thing getting into an argument and throwing insults around, but starting a discussion with insults is something else. :)
Was fairly standard at my school. Start a discussion with an insult and end it with a flying chair :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Tennis”