15-15 Strategy

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tommyc333

Hi

I'm having some problems with a variation of the 15-40 strategy file, posted by Dallas.

Basically, I want to lay the server at 15-15 and green or red up at 15-30 / 30-15.

I'm using 'Number of placed bet' triggers, with a 'Checkpoint Matched Bets' as I eventually want to build more lays into this bot, but need to get the basic 15-15 working first!

The problem I'm having is that the bot only seems to trigger once on each player. I think the problem is the 'Number of placed bet' condition, which I've set to =0. As far as I understand it, the 'Checkpoint Matched Bets' rule I've added at the start of a new game should clear this?

I've attached the file, I'd be grateful if someone (Dallas?!) could take a look.

Thanks
Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommyc333

I've now changed the 'Number of placed bets' to 'Number of matched bets' in the conditions.

After re-reading the user guide, it seems that this is the condition which is reset by the checkpoint.

Will re-test and see what happens...

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”