Dutch the Three Outsiders and Green up for 50% of potential Liability Guardian Automation Bot

Roobetter

Hi Dallas - im trying to use some of the automation in this bot to green up after a certain % of profit lets say 50% of possible proft so a $100@$2 = 100&50% = $50..

1- Ive set/modify a stored value for position 1 (fav as bot takes favourites), first rule to trigger.
2. Stored values - created a 50percent name for Current Selection with Profit and Loss of a Selection using Current (in position 1) minus a Percentage of Adjustment of 50%.
3. Stored values - created a 100percent value name for Current Selection with Profit and Loss of a Selection using Current (in position 1) minus a Percentage of Adjustment of 100%.
4. Green All Selections - in Row 1 betfair order. Condition - Green All Profit Condition - green all profit value is > stored value Name 50percent for the Selection.

For the life of me i cant get this to work. ive tried 150%/200% no idea what im doing wrong. Ive searched the forum and found similarities in this code and the DOB with moving exit bot but cant get it to work..

Thanks.
Dallas

Roobetter wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:06 pm
Hi Dallas - im trying to use some of the automation in this bot to green up after a certain % of profit lets say 50% of possible proft so a $100@$2 = 100&50% = $50..

1- Ive set/modify a stored value for position 1 (fav as bot takes favourites), first rule to trigger.
2. Stored values - created a 50percent name for Current Selection with Profit and Loss of a Selection using Current (in position 1) minus a Percentage of Adjustment of 50%.
3. Stored values - created a 100percent value name for Current Selection with Profit and Loss of a Selection using Current (in position 1) minus a Percentage of Adjustment of 100%.
4. Green All Selections - in Row 1 betfair order. Condition - Green All Profit Condition - green all profit value is > stored value Name 50percent for the Selection.

For the life of me i cant get this to work. ive tried 150%/200% no idea what im doing wrong. Ive searched the forum and found similarities in this code and the DOB with moving exit bot but cant get it to work..

Thanks.
If you are applying it to the Fav are you also using a fix order of market selections rules?
If not as the fav changes throughout the race so will the P/L that your rule stores
Roobetter

Hi Dallas yes i am fixing the order.

I also have a loss mechanism in there which uses a similar methodology to the 10 sec bot. It never fails to take a loss if necessary but the take profit doesnt work.
Tadz

Hi Dallas,
Noting that there has to be 6 or more runners, in the notes for the first rule it says this Bot won't operate if there's less than 8 runners, which is correct, it doesn't.
But I can't figure out how, or why that happens !
Could you enlighten me please, sorry if I've missed the obvious!
Dallas

Tadz wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:35 pm
Hi Dallas,
Noting that there has to be 6 or more runners, in the notes for the first rule it says this Bot won't operate if there's less than 8 runners, which is correct, it doesn't.
But I can't figure out how, or why that happens !
Could you enlighten me please, sorry if I've missed the obvious!
That's a slight typo in the notes, it should read 'If a race has less than 6 runners this rule won't be able to trigger'

Good spot thought and sorry if it caused any confusion :)
Tadz

Thanks Dallas for your swift reply. I also realise now that the race has to be OVER 6 runners.
I had an 8 runner which didn't fire, maybe that was just the wrong odds at the time the Bot fired.

The added notes really help to understand the breakdown of what's happening, but I fear that is an added workload to your already busy schedule !!

Thanks again, much appreciate all you do.
doubletrio

Excellent thanks for sharing. I have downloaded and tried. Adjusted little to ranking
But very strange my file is not automatically trigger.
I apply rules to all selection. Then nothing happen.
I highlight the selection double click, the race appears one click window, then I sit back and it auto trigger.

So I end up double click each race one after another in order to wait for the rule to trigger.

What am I doing wrong ? or what have I not set ?

thanks
Dallas

doubletrio wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm
Excellent thanks for sharing. I have downloaded and tried. Adjusted little to ranking
But very strange my file is not automatically trigger.
I apply rules to all selection. Then nothing happen.
I highlight the selection double click, the race appears one click window, then I sit back and it auto trigger.

So I end up double click each race one after another in order to wait for the rule to trigger.

What am I doing wrong ? or what have I not set ?

thanks
Without knowing exactly what you've changed its hard to know if that's the cause or if its your Guardian settings.

I'd try the original file again, if that triggers fine then its something you've edited that's stopping it, if not then we know its your Guardian settings that need checking
doubletrio

yes thank you
smart suggestion , I loaded the original and work fine
Must be my fault and ignorant. I actually changed just one thing ; instead of back the 3 outsider I lay the 3 outsider. Thats all I did and caused it not auto trigger
doubletrio

:cry: TESTING this morning same happening. Even original file do not trigger.
I loaded all racing for today applied rules to all. Nothing happen unless I highlighted the match , double click and make sure it is opened in the one click screen. Then everything trigger as described.
But once I leave it run, nothing trigger'

Please help me..I really like this strategy and really want to get it working
Dallas

doubletrio wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:24 am
:cry: TESTING this morning same happening. Even original file do not trigger.
I loaded all racing for today applied rules to all. Nothing happen unless I highlighted the match , double click and make sure it is opened in the one click screen. Then everything trigger as described.
But once I leave it run, nothing trigger'

Please help me..I really like this strategy and really want to get it working
That will be down to your Guardian refresh rates being to slow, this thread explains how that works and effects your rules, and shows which options you can change to ensure your rules will always trigger
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
friendy63

Hi Dallas
Have been playing around with this automation file a little bit and want to remove a rule but cant find it

It also uses a number of selections condition to test there is greater than 6 runners.

If a race has less than 8 runners this rule won't be able to trigger, which means a custom ranking is not created therefore non of the subsequent dutching rules will be able to trigger either

I have been able to alter the number of selections condition for 6 runners but it is the 8 runner rule i want to adjust any ideas.

Thanks Ian
Dallas

friendy63 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:41 am
Hi Dallas
Have been playing around with this automation file a little bit and want to remove a rule but cant find it

It also uses a number of selections condition to test there is greater than 6 runners.

If a race has less than 8 runners this rule won't be able to trigger, which means a custom ranking is not created therefore non of the subsequent dutching rules will be able to trigger either

I have been able to alter the number of selections condition for 6 runners but it is the 8 runner rule i want to adjust any ideas.

Thanks Ian
That's actually a typo on the notes page and should also have stated 6 runners (as below), it was just to reinforce what I'd said already on that notes page

>>If a race has less than 6 runners this rule won't be able to trigger, which means a custom ranking is not created therefore non of the subsequent dutching rules will be able to trigger either

So you've already changed the only thing you needed to
friendy63

Hi Dallas
Is there anyway i can add a rule where the automation will stop when i have reached a profit target for the day i have had a look but couldnt see anything.

Thanks Ian
Dallas

friendy63 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:57 pm
Hi Dallas
Is there anyway i can add a rule where the automation will stop when i have reached a profit target for the day i have had a look but couldnt see anything.

Thanks Ian
Not at the moment but keep an eye out for the next update in a few weeks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”