Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

dawnrosie wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm
yes I have been having some "real bets" as well. TBH I find live trading better as I can easily see my profit or loss. Shame BF won't let us have a running balance. I also know practise and live can give different results so like to see a bot in action at least a couple of time when trying it out. I've tried about 5 so far.
I have watched the automation training twice now lol, first time just straight through and today a bit slower now I understand a bit more. I even had a go at creating my own bot lol, only in practise mode of course and only todays last 4 races and it lost everyone hehe
Its sounds like your on the right track and doing everything right so far so just keep on that path and enjoy your journey
MobiusGrey

This is an inplay lay the field bot, we're not talking intracacies of pre-race scalping. It's a basic, lay the field that you can do with no software on Betfair. I fail to see why this would have less chance of winning than anyone just laying the field on Betfair.

I get it, most of the bots require some form of tweaking and new rules writing but a lay the field bot, pffft personally I don't agree. This works based on race selection so longer races, bigger fields etc etc, nothing to do with the bot.
ShaunWhite

Some of the example bots are just intended to illustrate the functionality available, and to give people a guide as to how to apply rules at certain times and on certain selections. It might seem basic to you but for someone just starting out, knowing how to combine rules and control them is very useful. Not all examples are intended as a recipe for success.
FreemanMTK

Hi is there any way I could filter according the courses with one rule file?
tradergreen

Hi,

I would like to ask a question.

I would like to lay a group of selections or (if that is not possible I will try laying all selections) in a best market price in-play at the beginning of the race?

But if I "Lay all selections" only it's available "Fixed price", do you know how I could do it with a best market price?

Thank you.
Dallas

tradergreen wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi,

I would like to lay a group of selections or (if that is not possible I will try laying all selections) in a best market price in-play at the beginning of the race?

But if I "Lay all selections" only it's available "Fixed price", do you know how I could do it with a best market price?

Thank you.
You would need individual rules for each, or apply it to 'ANY' selection and arm it to trigger several times.
If you add a 'Number of place bets trigger conditions' on selection is equal to 0
That will stop the rule triggering on a selection more than once - you'll then just need to add whatever other conditions you want to include to filter those that you want to lay
tradergreen

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:05 pm
tradergreen wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi,

Thank you.
You would need individual rules for each, or apply it to 'ANY' selection and arm it to trigger several times.
If you add a 'Number of place bets trigger conditions' on selection is equal to 0
That will stop the rule triggering on a selection more than once - you'll then just need to add whatever other conditions you want to include to filter those that you want to lay
Thank you Dallas. :)

Once again works perfect, sometimes like "Automotion" have a lot of options and it is difficult to choose correctly, step by step.
gibby

Hi Dallas,
I.m quite new to this so I hope you can help.
I'm looking to lay the field at 67% from the bsp in running. to a total liability stake of £100 say. is there anyway I can do this?
If so is there any chance you could create a file for me to use.
many thanks in advance .
mickypaul72

This is edited from the shared files library you will have to duplicate additional selections.
Lay 67% above BSP.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mickey007

Howcome only certain markets get matched when horse goes under 2.0? I had in Downpatric, that 4 horses were matched at 1.75, and in the uk some races dont even get matched ?
Dallas

mickey007 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm
Howcome only certain markets get matched when horse goes under 2.0? I had in Downpatric, that 4 horses were matched at 1.75, and in the uk some races dont even get matched ?
Did the rules trigger and were the bets kept?
If so and you know a horse traded below the price they were placed at you'd need to speak to Betfair for an explanation as to why it didn't match
mickey007

the bets werent even placed....
some markets the bets get placed, and some markets the bets dont even get placed
mickey007

Is it maybe set, that 2 horses has to trade below 2.0 before a lay bet will be done at 1.75?
Dallas

mickey007 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:08 pm
the bets werent even placed....
some markets the bets get placed, and some markets the bets dont even get placed
That's almost certainly the markets not getting refreshed fast enough
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
mickey007

Once again, i had 3 races till now that only 1horse gets matched , but there were 3 horses trading under 1.75...

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”