Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

TallblokeUK wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:10 pm
TallblokeUK wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:12 pm
So, I've been trying to think of ways to make this automation more fire and forget so that you don't have to worry too much.

Would any of the following be viable?

Only trigger if there are X horses with a lay price within a range just before start time (actually not sure what would be good here, but trying to avoid it triggering is there is an outright favourite)
Only trigger in play if 2 or more horses hit a lay price slightly above 1.75 to try and avoid you only matching 1 horse

Oh..and then, if those are decent ideas how on earth would I do it?
Both are possible, for the first part you'd add a 'Set/Modify Signal rule' and on the signal tab set a signal on the market
Then add your condition/s ie, using fixed odds condition's and/or relative odds conditions to test the prices

Then on the lay the field rule add a 'Signal set condition'
to test the signal named (whatever you called it)
is set on the market

You'd then do the same for the second part

ie' trigger another set/modify signal rule if your in-play prices are met
then add a second signal set condition to the lay the field rule to test that is set
So...trying to get the first part to work....

But not sure if this is right :) (NOTE, Silly numbers in there at the moment)
The foundation of that is right (assuming its armed to trigger sometime before the lay the field rule does)

If you now added a 'Set Signal Condition' to the lay the field rule to test;
The Signal named Pre-Off Odds
On the Market
Is Set with a value

That would mean the lay the field rule could then only trigger if there was more than 4 runners and the runner in row 1's lay price was between 1.75 and 4.5
Archangel

I was wondering how i can get this particular bot to only fire for specific types of race. Not by race distance but more by type ie: Hcap, Listed, Maiden etc ?
iggypop37

Archangel wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 6:24 pm
I was wondering how i can get this particular bot to only fire for specific types of race. Not by race distance but more by type ie: Hcap, Listed, Maiden etc ?
there is a text comparision condition you can use , to trigger a back bet or not ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Archangel

Great thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”