Dutch 1st, 2nd & 3rd Fav Guardian Automation Bot

Wan1628

Thanks for the quick reply Dallas
Ok just delete the selection 3 ? Don’t need change anything else ?

But won’t the stored range say 60 to 80 % be from fav 1 , 2 and 3 ? I want only 1 and 2 then when it hits between 60% to 80% it ditches them both for book%
Dallas

Wan1628 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:56 pm
Thanks for the quick reply Dallas
Ok just delete the selection 3 ? Don’t need change anything else ?

But won’t the stored range say 60 to 80 % be from fav 1 , 2 and 3 ? I want only 1 and 2 then when it hits between 60% to 80% it ditches them both for book%
I think its possibly this file you are using?
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=16351
NotBothered

I have been working with Dutching and Greyhounds

maybe this may help slightly.

You cannot just Dutch the Top 3 favorites and win in every race - you would need to select the ideal conditions and just bet those races.

So you need to create some conditions that figure out what those events would look like.

Also I looked at Dutching 2/3/4 against the main greyhound - but this was quite hard to do and make profits each day -- some days great - others not so much ... if your in it for the long term then you could perhaps do more work on it and figure it out -- but I just went back to the top 3... seemed to be much more straight forward.
thepressure

lazzasurf wrote:
Sun May 29, 2016 3:59 pm
Hello

I had good success with a alternative programme dutching the field (other software). What i'd do was dutch the field to 80% for a total of £50 with a average profit per race of £2-£4, small but consistent and depending on the amount of horses running. I had a 32 horse winning streak at one point before a horse not dutched would win, wiping out my prefit for the day. (it was a disturbing moment watching a 50-1 romp home ahead of a odds on favorite) I was unable to set up a stoploss that would trigger at a given sum say £25 and i wasn't quick enough to do it manually, a fair loss but it would still leave me with a overall profit.
Is such a bot possible with betangel? (ditched other software now and have a betangel sub)
Iv'e had a look but cant see a dutching % option. I got the idea from this video and evolved it from there.

Many thanks..
What does ditching the field to 80% mean ?

Surely when you start ducting some low odds favorites you sometimes can't Dutch that many ?
The Silk Run

NotBothered wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:28 pm
I have been working with Dutching and Greyhounds

maybe this may help slightly.

You cannot just Dutch the Top 3 favorites and win in every race - you would need to select the ideal conditions and just bet those races.

So you need to create some conditions that figure out what those events would look like.

Also I looked at Dutching 2/3/4 against the main greyhound - but this was quite hard to do and make profits each day -- some days great - others not so much ... if your in it for the long term then you could perhaps do more work on it and figure it out -- but I just went back to the top 3... seemed to be much more straight forward.
As a starting point, reset, why don't use simply Dutch BACK R1,2,3 for a target profit, then R4,5,6 for the same target profit. Then START filtering ....
dagetu

Is there any way this can have a condition added to prevent it from betting when the outcome is negative?
Dallas

dagetu wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:53 pm
Is there any way this can have a condition added to prevent it from betting when the outcome is negative?
You can add a book% condition which will stop it triggering when the runners you want to dutch don't cover 'X' percentage of the book like the following example
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”