Dutch 1st, 2nd & 3rd Fav Guardian Automation Bot

janice62

so should all the timings be the same? i thought the timings for green up were after
Dallas

janice62 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:33 pm
so should all the timings be the same? i thought the timings for green up were after
in that case they are fine as you have them
Kaz2

Hi,
Can this be altered so that it layed the top 2 or top 3, would the book % work in the same way?
Thanks
Dallas

Kaz2 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:16 pm
Hi,
Can this be altered so that it layed the top 2 or top 3, would the book % work in the same way?
Thanks
Yes it can
Kaz2

markkirwan

Could it be set up to dutch various numbers of horses in different races to odds of between 1.1 & 1.5? I'm using 1.25 as a target at the moment

e.g.
First race dutch 2 horses (2.0 & 3.0) = 1.2.
Next race dutch 3 horses (3.0, 4.0 & 5.0) = 1.27.
Next race put a win bet on the favourite at 1.47.
etc.
jimibt

markkirwan wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:54 pm
Could it be set up to dutch various numbers of horses in different races to odds of between 1.1 & 1.5? I'm using 1.25 as a target at the moment

e.g.
etc.
mark - could you explain how you arrive at the values in the above examples??
markkirwan

jimibt wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 pm
markkirwan wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:54 pm

e.g.
etc.
mark - could you explain how you arrive at the values in the above examples??
http://www.the-secret-system.com/dutchi ... ulator.htm

just put in 2.0 & 3.0 = overall odds 1.20

so total profit would be 0.2 (to £1 stake)

I'm doing it manually with other software at the moment but its pain in the butt working each race out separately.
jimibt

mark -not sure how you'd do it based on odds, but if using automation, you could stake to book% and rather than place an offset bet on each, you could run a greening rule alongside to green at whatever value you felt was appropriate for your stake.

apologies if i've misunderstood, or if this was something that you'd thought of but dismissed.
markkirwan

jimibt wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm
mark -not sure how you'd do it based on odds, but if using automation, you could stake to book% and rather than place an offset bet on each, you could run a greening rule alongside to green at whatever value you felt was appropriate for your stake.

apologies if i've misunderstood, or if this was something that you'd thought of but dismissed.
I've been monitoring these dutch bets from April 2016 until April 2017 before I started doing them myself.
I only use certain races and the strike rate is 80% to 85% I always stop when I make my aim for the day (which is £100 now) and I am using the PRO staking.
I took all my money out just before Christmas and started with £100 betting bank (plus £200 reserve bank & £200 back up bank) my aim on 1st December was a very small £1 now its £100.

I recorded my progress on a blog https://wordpress.com/view/horseracedut ... dpress.com

I just thought it would be easier to just load the races up and fire the bot off because at the moment I'm checking the odds about midday and using those odds to work out how many horses I should use in each race. The trouble is that some races (a lot of Irish ones) the prices change a lot before the off, when I looked yesterday for example I had a favourite odds at 1.45 which would have been a win bet BUT at the off the favourite was about 4.0 (which lost), so I could have had a dutch for 4 horses at 1.4 (which would have won).
Alfieboy

Hi Dallas
Thanks for your help on previous questions. I like this Bot but I would like to put in a condition so it only fires if the price of the favourite is below a certain figure eg 3. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks a lot
Dallas

Alfieboy wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 am
Hi Dallas
Thanks for your help on previous questions. I like this Bot but I would like to put in a condition so it only fires if the price of the favourite is below a certain figure eg 3. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks a lot
Yes, just a 'fixed odds condition' to each of the rules to specify
Nominated selection; in Betfair order of favouritism 1
last traded price is
is less than
Alfieboy

Thanks a lot will try it
ffchaci

Hi Dallas,
Thank you for your work and replies on here. I have used the bot for the first time today across four races. I made some alterations as some races I do level stakes, and some split stakes. Also some races I dutch 1,2 favourites, other races might be 1,3,5 etc.
The bots triggered fine in the first three races but didn't on the fourth. All that I can think for the reason why is that on that particular race I already had a lay bet which was matched earlier on in the day.
Is there something I could change where it would still work if I already had matched bets in that market??
Thank you
Dallas

ffchaci wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 pm
Hi Dallas,
Thank you for your work and replies on here. I have used the bot for the first time today across four races. I made some alterations as some races I do level stakes, and some split stakes. Also some races I dutch 1,2 favourites, other races might be 1,3,5 etc.
The bots triggered fine in the first three races but didn't on the fourth. All that I can think for the reason why is that on that particular race I already had a lay bet which was matched earlier on in the day.
Is there something I could change where it would still work if I already had matched bets in that market??
Thank you
From memory, I don't think this had a matched bets condition in it so would still work even with earlier bets, unless you've added it as part of your changes?

If not and you've added no actual conditions then its most probably your Guardian setting, this post will explain that further and how best to set it up
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”