Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Horse Racing markets.

The bot will place a £10 Back bet @ 1.20 on which ever runners odds trade as low as 1.35 first and should therefore be the likely winner of the race.

I should point out with this particular rule that horses do still get beat despite looking certain to win a race so I would advise that users add some conditions to this rule to minimize the chances of a loss.

To use the file just click on the Back the Likely Winner.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

Tried to download this Dallas, a number of times. (Downloads have gone from 18 to 22). Will not appear in my Import new file drop box.
Any ideas please?
greety

A box is telling me, it was created with a different version of BA.
Dallas

Before it appears in your drop down box to use you have to import it into guardian by clicking on "import a rules file" then navigate to the folder you downloaded it to.

This rule has been created in BA V1.42.2
duduzzu

I have aquestion!

I am looking to add a condition for this rule in situation when the odds of Favorit horse are less then 1.35, but after 2-3 seconds the horse is startitng to lose first position and the odds are going greater then 1.35. I am thinking to set a condition for bot to bake favorit horse who has odds less than 1.35 only after 5 seconds if the odds are still less than 1.35.

Can you help me?

Thanks!
Dallas

Yes if you use the condition

"Historic Fixed Odds Condition"
Selection by poisition (sorted in order of favourtism) 1
last traded price 5 secs ago is
Less than 1.35
duduzzu

Nice! Thank you Dallas!!!
duduzzu

Another problem :(

Maybe happend with somebody also. I set the bot to back stake=10 for the Favorit 1, but he also bet stake=30 for loser with odd=1.000...,so, even if Favorit 1 win ,I lose the stake=30.This stake=30 is automaticly made and I don't know why and how? The condition si to bet for the runner with odd less 1.35, why 1000?
Dallas

If its backing more than one runner and for a random £30 stake it must be something you have changed during editing that your not aware of, you might be better off re-downloading the file if your not sure what you might have altered
duduzzu

Dallas,

I uploaded an 43sec video where I show all my condition to this rule.Can you check please ,when you will have time, to find the mistake!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mEq9Hs ... e=youtu.be
Dallas

Everything you have there is set perfectly fine (it may not trigger every race due to the odds conditions you have on the 2nd & 3rd fav but there is nothing in that file that would allow the any other horse other than the fav to be backed (and certainly not for £30).

Do you have the log file from the race it happened on and has it only happened the once?
duduzzu

I don't have the log file, because I don't know how to save this file, I never did it before.Can you tell me what I have to do for future to save the log file.

How I can attach an image to this post? I never used this option.

The bet with stake=30 happend 4 times in 16 markets,2 times matched and 2 times I cacelled manual.

Thank you for your time and help!
Dallas

Its definetly a very strange one as there is absolutly no reason for it to be placing those bets so will be very intresting to see the log

Follow the instructions of option 1 from this link
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349
Then you can click on past markets in guardian and at the bottom of the screen there is 4 tabs one of which is for the log.

To attach a image once you have typed your post just below where you press "Submit" there is a "Browse" button click this and add the file from your computer - then click the "Submit" button
duduzzu

This is one of the markets with the stake=30 and stake=10 by automation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
duduzzu

Dallas wrote:Its definetly a very strange one as there is absolutly no reason for it to be placing those bets so will be very intresting to see the log

Follow the instructions of option 1 from this link
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349
Then you can click on past markets in guardian and at the bottom of the screen there is 4 tabs one of which is for the log.

To attach a image once you have typed your post just below where you press "Submit" there is a "Browse" button click this and add the file from your computer - then click the "Submit" button
I put a check mark in the box "export reports on market closure". If will happend again tomorrow I will give you the file.
For the moment I reinstalled the BetAngel and and created e new settings profile where I changed only:
refresh time = 200ms
default stake = 10
Confirm Bets? = disabled

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”