Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

ocze0107

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:20 pm
ocze0107 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:23 pm
Dear Dallas,

maybe you can help me here. I setup now the Automation Rule, but i dont know why it sometimes not happen. I wanna back all Horses that drop inplay to odd 1.9 sometimes a Horse is matched and sometimes not. But i see 1/2/3 Horses that drop to 1.9 and deeper... Can you please please look at my baf file and tell me what did i wrong?? Thank you very much
Is this not the same question I replied to earlier this evening via PM?
Yes, but at which odd i have to set the trigger? Is >1.91 then right? Or how much space is better? >1.92 or >2.00 or more dont know how to find the right setup.
ShaunWhite

ocze0107 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:38 pm
I wanna back all Horses that drop inplay to odd 1.9 sometimes a Horse is matched and sometimes not. But i see 1/2/3 Horses that drop to 1.9 and deeper...
Are you aware that inplay bets are delayed by BF? When BA sees the price is below 1.9, the price could be anywhere by the time your bet reaches the market. Might be 1.05 or it might be 500.

If you want to guarantee backing all horses that reach 1.9 you will need to place your order lower. You would have a back bet at a fixed price of 1.01 (or anything you like below 1.9) but conditional on the current price being <1.91.

This has already been explained several times in this thread. If you read it all I'm sure you will find it useful.
ocze0107

Ok its worked nearly perfect but one small problem i got, sometimes he backed the horses inplay but not the winner , all loosers are backed at 1.90 but not the winner. I used Fixed Price 1.90 , is there a option in that drag and drop window, to say if you not catch 1.90 then backed next deeper odd?
ShaunWhite

ocze0107 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:47 pm
Ok its worked nearly perfect but one small problem i got, sometimes he backed the horses inplay but not the winner , all loosers are backed at 1.90 but not the winner. I used Fixed Price 1.90 , is there a option in that drag and drop window, to say if you not catch 1.90 then backed next deeper odd?
You'll always get matched at the best available price, but if you want to catch them all, change the fixed price to 1.01.
makkad

Crazyskier wrote:
Fri May 06, 2016 11:14 am
stu410 wrote:Carl...22.10... (1.10 odds) return and lost..
This is the issue with any of these types of IP strategies, I find. Lots of small wins, only to be wiped out by 2-3 large losses in a day.

I do find more consistency in backing a horse TO PLACE in play; smaller returns of course, but FAR fewer losses.

The liquidity on in-play PLACE market trading is quite considerable lately...
"I do find more consistency in backing a horse TO PLACE in play; smaller returns of course, but FAR fewer losses."

I've tried to set this up with 2 x rule (.baf files).
Rule 1. Creating a stored signal (dm1) when a horse hits 1.9 LTP, on the WIN market - this works!!
Rule 2. Placing a back bet on "TO PLACE" market on the same horse - this never works!!

Tried BA support but they asked me to try find a solution on the forum.

Rule 1: (TBP bet.baf)
11/02/2020 14:40:27: Market has been unsuspended
11/02/2020 14:41:45: [G_Auto] : Store Value (Shared) for event: dm1 = 1
11/02/2020 14:42:06: Market has been suspended

I have both files if anyone would care to assist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

Hey there... I'm not sure how order of fav operates at WIN level and PLACE level. I have noticed that you can see a fave in the WIN market on sub 2 odds, with the next fave at > 2.5 odds and both will still be on a similar ODDS level in the PLACE market. Unless you are able to pass in the selectionid (or runner name), I don't think that you'll be able to target the runner effectively across markets.

If your rule does manage this (selection), then ignore my comment, but was just an observation to your question.
makkad

jimibt wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:43 pm
Hey there... I'm not sure how order of fav operates at WIN level and PLACE level. I have noticed that you can see a fave in the WIN market on sub 2 odds, with the next fave at > 2.5 odds and both will still be on a similar ODDS level in the PLACE market. Unless you are able to pass in the selectionid (or runner name), I don't think that you'll be able to target the runner effectively across markets.

If your rule does manage this (selection), then ignore my comment, but was just an observation to your question.
Thanks for your comments. I agree.

If Row(x) in the WIN market mirrors Row(x) in the place market, then I assume I could create a unique signal for Row1, Row2, Row3 etc. (whichever kicked in 1st) then switching to PLACE market and place a TBP bet would be easy.
The number of 'rules' lines would be quite large depending on the number of runners.
Dallas

makkad wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:10 pm
jimibt wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Thanks for your comments. I agree.

If Row(x) in the WIN market mirrors Row(x) in the place market, then I assume I could create a unique signal for Row1, Row2, Row3 etc. (whichever kicked in 1st) then switching to PLACE market and place a TBP bet would be easy.
The number of 'rules' lines would be quite large depending on the number of runners.
The row index numbers are kept in sync so these can be used with shared stored values. I uploaded a similar example in the following thread and a few posts below that gave a detailed illustration as to how it works. From that you should be able to make the edit you need but if you get stuck just post back
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026&start=16
Zedzed1

Is it possible to back all horses if reach the odds we have set. Only now there will be 1 horse matched but if a second horse also the odds we have set there is nothing happening in the attachted file. Which setting can i change to behave that all horses will check if they come to the odds we have fill in the settings?

Thank again !!!
Dallas

Zedzed1 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:41 pm
Is it possible to back all horses if reach the odds we have set. Only now there will be 1 horse matched but if a second horse also the odds we have set there is nothing happening in the attachted file. Which setting can i change to behave that all horses will check if they come to the odds we have fill in the settings?

Thank again !!!
This bot will do that for you
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12743
cyocyy

Hello,

I`m bigger then a noobie.
I used dallas file since the start of the post i had a little bit of success with it , the back bets wore working fine and the fav was winning so i decided if the fav is winning i can place lay bets for the rest of the horses after 30 sec from the race started if odds are between 4 - 20 , if in case my favorite will not win at least the other lays will cover some of the lose. Im not sure if this sounds ok. My English is not that good so i rather keep it simple then to make some crazy story that nobody can understand :)

I took dallas file and i added this things i hope some can help me if its ok or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peachflame

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting this to work consistently, the automation always triggers at nominated odds but is only sometimes actually getting the bet matched. I've got market refresh set to 20 mil, and restrict refresh set to 600 seconds before and after market start,
not sure what to look for, any help?
mickypaul72

You won’t always get matched when the market is flying towards the end of the race.
peachflame

mickypaul72 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:10 pm
You won’t always get matched when the market is flying towards the end of the race.
Got this working nicely now, the only unmatched instance was the Stradivarius win yesterday, which i'm guessing happened because he came through so quickly.
I've been surprised by how much extra value there is in this strategy from bets being matched at higher prices than the target.
01wayne

peachflame wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:09 pm
mickypaul72 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Got this working nicely now, the only unmatched instance was the Stradivarius win yesterday, which i'm guessing happened because he came through so quickly.
I've been surprised by how much extra value there is in this strategy from bets being matched at higher prices than the target.
Do you have an updated file you can share if you made some adjustments to it please?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”