Back 2 Lay the Front Runner Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule for use on Horse Racing markets

The bot will back your nominated horse 10 secs before the off time for £10 and will green up during the race if the price shortens by the requirded number of ticks, you can nominate either 1 or 2 horses per race, each of the nomitated runners are set to green up at a different amount ticks.

The horse in Automation Nominated Selection 1 will green up at 30 ticks
The horse in Automation Nominated Selection 2 will green up at 15 ticks

For ease of use you can apply this rule to all the days races then quickly select the runners you want from the dropdown menu next to each race on the main guardian page - if both the nomination boxes are left empty then the rule wont back anything in that race. (see bottom image)

The key to this automation is Identifing which horses are likely to be a front runner and therefore who's price should shorten during the race - to help you do this Bet Angel has teamed up with Pacecards a easy to use website which shows how a horse is likely to run (front runner, mid division or held up etc)

For further details on this please see the recent blog
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/03 ... ree-trial/

Or to find out how Bet Angel can alert you to Front Runners and Back to Lays (B2L) see this blog
https://www.betangel.com/blog/front-run ... bet-angel/

To use the file just click on the B2L the Front Runner.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
endzone964

everything is the same set, but we do not works keep all.
Dallas

Bots are always fully tested before being uploaded, do you have the markest loaded onto a main Bet Angel trading screen during the final minutes or do you just leave them in guardian and if so how many markets do you usually have in there?
DRED1

Said it before but great work Dallas :)
Love Pace cards but wouldn't it be great, if you could flick a switch on it and it gave you the top 5 stats for the day in order .

Ive just run through my sections, and chosen them in top five sequence.
I know I'm lazy but this would be cool.

Its great anyway though.
endzone964

Dallas wrote:Bots are always fully tested before being uploaded, do you have the markest loaded onto a main Bet Angel trading screen during the final minutes or do you just leave them in guardian and if so how many markets do you usually have in there?
I have one market
Dallas

endzone964 wrote:
Dallas wrote:Bots are always fully tested before being uploaded, do you have the markest loaded onto a main Bet Angel trading screen during the final minutes or do you just leave them in guardian and if so how many markets do you usually have in there?
I have one market
Not sure why its not working for you next time you run it if you can post a copy of the log file that should shed some light on it.
Log tab is a few to the right of the ladder, one-click screen & dutching tabs etc
endzone964

Dallas wrote:
endzone964 wrote:
I have one market
Not sure why its not working for you next time you run it if you can post a copy of the log file that should shed some light on it.
Log tab is a few to the right of the ladder, one-click screen & dutching tabs etc
15-Apr-16 18:07:29: Market changed to Sthl 15th Apr - 18:10 1m7f Hcap Chs
15-Apr-16 18:09:49: [G_Auto] : € 35.50 Back bet placed on Stormbay Bomber at 4.1. Fully matched at 4.1. Ref: 10003 ( Offsetting by 30 ticks with greening. )
15-Apr-16 18:09:49: [G_Auto] : € 51.61 Lay bet placed on Stormbay Bomber at 2.82. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10004
15-Apr-16 18:09:49: [G_Auto] : € 10.00 Back bet placed on Edlomond at 4.8. Fully matched at 4.8. Ref: 10005 ( Offsetting by 15 ticks with greening. )
15-Apr-16 18:09:49: [G_Auto] : € 13.15 Lay bet placed on Edlomond at 3.65. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: 10006
15-Apr-16 18:09:58: [G_Auto] : Modify bet persistence 10004 from 'Cancel' to 'Keep'
15-Apr-16 18:09:58: [G_Auto] : Modify bet persistence 10006 from 'Cancel' to 'Keep'

15-Apr-16 18:10:59: Market has been suspended
15-Apr-16 18:10:59: Market is in-play
15-Apr-16 18:10:59: Market has been unsuspended

when the two markets like
endzone964

When one market is not working
Dallas

That log shows the rule worked fine just as it should, to run rules on multiple markets you need to have them all in guardian and have guardian switch to the one that's about to start at least 10 secs before the off time to ensure its being updated during the trigger times

If you add a rule to several markets then delete them straight from guardian then it wont work they have to be left there till the race has started.

If you do have other markets in guardian if you can send the log of one of those where it has nt worked correctly i can check that but the log you sent shows its working
MrDorset

This bot will not fire at all tried several times but no joy I've not altered a thing on it.
Dallas

MrDorset wrote:This bot will not fire at all tried several times but no joy I've not altered a thing on it.
Are you nominating the runners as shown in the images?
Do you have guardian ticked to switch to market or are you running them just in guardian in the background?
MrDorset

Sorry for the delayed response, I've had a look at the images again I know what to do now, must be so frustrating for you dealing with us newbies
honeycombe54

Dallas, thanks again for this.. - on this one, I cant 'Take all unmatched bets at SP' - because the offset Laybets are also being matched at BSP,
is their a way in which the back part are matched at BSP and then the offset lay at the nominated ticks below?
Thanks again
Dallas

With this rule you would need to edit the 'Back Nom 1 & Green' and 'Back Nom 2 & Green' rule types as follows

General tab
Rule trigger times
Relative to in-play time
00:00:00
till 00:00:20

Paramters tab
'Place at' Custom ticks above actual SP 0

tick 'Place fill or kill bets' 30 secs delay
'Offset Batches' 1

Then if you click on the 'Keep Bets' rule (so its highlighted blue) and remove this part by clicking the green - icon

There is a few other ways but thats probs the easiest
honeycombe54

it working fine dallas, bar doesnt keep bets.
Havent edited anything at all

'Keep Bets' - Keep all unmatched bets,
Arm trigger 0:00:01 before start event, until 0:00:20 after the event start,

trgiger 2, wait 5 seconds?

Any reason why this doesnt keep unmatched bets in running?
Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”