Odds Difference Between 1st and 2nd Fav Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Horse Racing markets but can be adapted to use on most other markets

If your not yet using V1.44 you will need to download from here before this bot will work.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11939

This bot looks for the odds difference between the 1st and 2nd fav to ensure the fav is at least 2 odds shorter than the 2nd fav
(ie, If the 2nd Fav is 7.6 the Fav needs to be below 5.6 OR If the 2nd Fav is 3.70 the Fav needs to be below 1.70).

Once the odds difference is greater than 2 a signal is set each second thereafter, if the difference in odds fall back below 2 the signals are reset and will start a fresh count the next time this happens, once 5 or more consecutive signals have been set (Indicating the odds difference have been greater than 2 for more than 5 seconds) It now just need to WOM the be over 55% then it will place a £10 back bet on the Fav.

In short it looks for the difference in odds to be greater than 2 for five or more seconds and the WOM to be greater than 55% then submits a £10 back bet on the fav

To use the file just click on the Odds Difference Between 1st & 2nd Fav.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
winevaults

is this an in running bot ?
Dallas

Its currently set for In-Running but you can simply change the arm times on the general tab for each of the rule types if you want to run at another time
ricardodeano

Thanks Dallas ;)
MickyB

Dallas,

I want to add some more odds conditions on this one. On the "back bet rule" if I just add a condition to set the 1st fave odds at less than 2.5 will this still work in theory or am I likely to run out of time if its near the end of the race?

Thanks
Dallas

MickyB wrote:Dallas,

I want to add some more odds conditions on this one. On the "back bet rule" if I just add a condition to set the 1st fave odds at less than 2.5 will this still work in theory or am I likely to run out of time if its near the end of the race?

Thanks
If you add the 2.5 fixed odds cond to the back bet then the timer will still set a signal each second the odds difference is over 2 even if the odds are trading above 2.5 but the bet will only trigger once they trade below 2.5

If you add the fixed odds cond to the “set timer” rule type then the timer will only start when both below 2.5 and a gap of 2 or more odds exist.

So depends which one you want to achieve but I would imagine you will get a decent amount of triggers using either but will almost certainly get more doing it the first way.
daneh1988

Hi Dallas,

firstly thanks for this bot it seems to be quite successful, however, when it triggers that is.
I'm quite new to this so trying to figure out as to why it doesn't trigger that often. I think it is the WoM <45% condition. if I decrease this will it make the odds of it triggering higher but also increase the chance of it not coming in?
Dallas

daneh1988 wrote:Hi Dallas,

firstly thanks for this bot it seems to be quite successful, however, when it triggers that is.
I'm quite new to this so trying to figure out as to why it doesn't trigger that often. I think it is the WoM <45% condition. if I decrease this will it make the odds of it triggering higher but also increase the chance of it not coming in?
Yes thats right, the values i have set for the WOM are just for demonstration purposes and as a frame work for setting up this type of rule, so feel free to play about with these values and add or remove condtions which you think may increase its strike rate.

This link shows how to run multiple instance of Bet Angel so you can set the bot up in one instance make a copy of the bot and edit a few things and set it up in another instance and apply both to the same races and compare the outcomes.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12446
Willygubbins

Hi Dallas, i think my queries are more relating to this bot, im looking to put a second set of rules in to get the bot to lay the 3rd favourite once it has been 3 odds higher than the favourite, the favourites odds are below 2.2, the selection to be laid has odds between 5.2 and 10 and it wom is 60% or more. with regards to the signals do i just copy the 2 signals and change the reletive selection to 3rd and adjust the odds and rename or is there something else i need to do? also the original rule has the no matched bets condition, clearly i need to remove this, would this cause any problems? thanks in advance.
Dallas

You could nt ask for something easy could you :lol:

TBH its fairly straight forward to do but would take a while to type out clearly and rather than risk a miss communication with the signals etc and given you have been trying a few bots ill set this one up for you and add to this thread hopefully tomorrow morning so you can test on the days races.

Just want to be sure i know how you want it... You want it to do its original job as it is but also if the 3rd falls within the criteria you have set above also trade that one as well?
Willygubbins

Haha! yeah, I had a go at putting it together but the lay doesn't seem to trigger, I changed it to the 2nd fav as i thought there would be more chance of it triggering but still no joy. I have attached the rules file so you can see what I have f**ked up. cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Do you want it to do its original job as well as these new parts on the 3rd fav if it falls within your criteria?
Willygubbins

yes i would like it to back the fav and lay the 3rd/2nd
Dallas

Try this file in practice mode to see if it does as you want, all i have done is used the signal set when the fav is bac ked to trigger the lays on 2nd/3rd fav (should there criteria fit) hopefully that will work how you want rather than re-writing most of the signals
Willygubbins

Thanks Dallas, i notice nothing is input in the signals section of both the lay rules? is this correct, was my attempt too f**cked to tweak? lol.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”