Back the Emerging Challenger Guardian Automation Bot

wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:41 am
This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Horse Racing markets

The bot waits for the first selection to trade below 2.0 and sets a signal on that selection, that signal is then used to exclude this runner from the rest of the rule.

It now looks for a runner emerging out of the pack with a late challenge, the emerging runner must shorten by 75 ticks within 5 secs and become the shortest priced horse, if this happens a £10 back bet will be placed with fill or kill set for 5 secs which will be re-triggered if not matched and conditions are still met.
Once a bet has been matched no further bets are triggered.

To use the file just click on the Back the Emerging Challenger.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g

Nice one.

Tweaked the signal for an earlier entry point, resulted in getting 2.90 on the winner. I tried manually using the IP Trader and only got 1.80.

Carl1.00IPLog.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

I beat the bot in the Carl 1.30, only just.

Carl1.30IPlog.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TallblokeUK

Would it be possible to flip this round so that once the horse in position one drops below 2.0 it looks to place a lay bet on a drifting horse that doesn't look at all likely to win?
iggypop37

TallblokeUK wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:21 pm
Would it be possible to flip this round so that once the horse in position one drops below 2.0 it looks to place a lay bet on a drifting horse that doesn't look at all likely to win?
yeah - quite easy to do, but be aware of dramatic odds fluctuation in the races esp. the end.
peterslade27

Hi Dallas,
I have tried to create some additional features to this bot, but I can't seem to get it right so I wonder if you could please help. Once a challenger has emerged and

has been backed I would like to lay the rest of the field, except for the horse the challenger replaced as favourite, for a set liability of $50. Is this possible? Thanks.
Dallas

peterslade27 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:54 am
Hi Dallas,
I have tried to create some additional features to this bot, but I can't seem to get it right so I wonder if you could please help. Once a challenger has emerged and

has been backed I would like to lay the rest of the field, except for the horse the challenger replaced as favourite, for a set liability of $50. Is this possible? Thanks.
Yes, you just need a 'Place a lay bet' rule
applied to 'Every Selection'

with the following two conditions
number of matched bets on market is greater than 0
number of place bet triggers condition on selection is equal to 0

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”