Lay the Outsider After a Good Go Guardian Automation Bot

greety

Thanks for your help Dallas
Bangel

Hi Bro!

Thanks for the share....

I was wondering if it's possible to tweak or edit this bot such that the "lay on drift" rule should only be activated if the selection eventually trades bellow 4.0 for the second time. haven drifting above 7 earlier?

For example, if a horse with SP greater than 15.0 trades bellow 4.0, and then drift back up above 7.0, but eventually drops bellow 4.0 again for the second time , only then should the lay bet be placed. So instead of "laying on drift" (>7.0) it should rather "lay low" (<4.0 )
that is, only if the price drops or steams again bellow 4.0 for the second time haven drifted to 7.0 earlier.

Any meaning help is very much appreciated...
Dallas

Bangel wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:58 am
Hi Bro!

Thanks for the share....

I was wondering if it's possible to tweak or edit this bot such that the "lay on drift" rule should only be activated if the selection eventually trades bellow 4.0 for the second time. haven drifting above 7 earlier?

For example, if a horse with SP greater than 15.0 trades bellow 4.0, and then drift back up above 7.0, but eventually drops bellow 4.0 again for the second time , only then should the lay bet be placed. So instead of "laying on drift" (>7.0) it should rather "lay low" (<4.0 )
that is, only if the price drops or steams again bellow 4.0 for the second time haven drifted to 7.0 earlier.

Any meaning help is very much appreciated...

Yes this could be done quiet easily
First duplicate the whole lay rule by highlighting it and clicking the icon of two green arrows

Then edit one of the so that instead of triggering the lay bet change the rule type to 'set/modify signal' and set a signal on the selection.
Then edit the other one so that it places the lay bet if it trades below 4.0
also add a signal set condition and test if the signal from above has been set

Basically it works as it is but set a signal when drifting above 7 (not laying) then if it goes back below 4 it will trigger because this signal has now been set
Bangel

Okay.

Thanks for quick reply!

I have tried to edit it as directed but I don't really understand how to add a signal set condition and test if the signal from above has been set...

"also add a signal set condition and test if the signal from above has been set"

I have also attached my edited copy for your view and correction where necessary.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bangel wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:01 pm
Okay.

Thanks for quick reply!

I have tried to edit it as directed but I don't really understand how to add a signal set condition and test if the signal from above has been set...

"also add a signal set condition and test if the signal from above has been set"

I have also attached my edited copy for your view and correction where necessary.

Thanks.
Not had chance to look at your rule but I've just edited the original file and made the changes advised above so you can see how it compares to yours.

On the new signal @ 7 rule note the rule type change and the info added on the signal tab
then the lay <4 rule note the last condition which uses a signal set condition to test the above signal has been set.

I did also change the odds the lay is placed at from 10 to 5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bangel

Thanks Bro.. That really helped a lot...
Barnobee

Good Morning.

I used this automation file as the foundations to my trading bot and had average success.

Currently I am exploring servants, I have learnt a great deal from this forum and user guide, but I have hit a brick wall and I am seeking some assistance.

I would like this auto file to run as a servant. But instead of placing a lay bet 'after a good go,' I would like it to alert me so I can make the decision to place the lay. Ideally a visual alert on the horse name column.

I managed to get it to work with a sound alert but it does not highlight the selection. At the moment I have it placing a £2 lay when conditions are met, this way I get a visual and I decide if i wish to lay further.

Is something like this possible?

Thanks in advance

Rich
Dallas

Barnobee wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Good Morning.

I used this automation file as the foundations to my trading bot and had average success.

Currently I am exploring servants, I have learnt a great deal from this forum and user guide, but I have hit a brick wall and I am seeking some assistance.

I would like this auto file to run as a servant. But instead of placing a lay bet 'after a good go,' I would like it to alert me so I can make the decision to place the lay. Ideally a visual alert on the horse name column.

I managed to get it to work with a sound alert but it does not highlight the selection. At the moment I have it placing a £2 lay when conditions are met, this way I get a visual and I decide if i wish to lay further.

Is something like this possible?

Thanks in advance

Rich

On the parameters tab under where you will have selected your sound file you can invoke a pop-up message with whatever text you want - this will also state the selection name when it appears
Barnobee

Thank you Dallas, got that sorted now too.

I know this is prob not the best place to ask this question, but is it possible to stretch the silk colours on the one click screen, I have tried but I can not work it out.

Rich
Dallas

Barnobee wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm
Thank you Dallas, got that sorted now too.

I know this is prob not the best place to ask this question, but is it possible to stretch the silk colours on the one click screen, I have tried but I can not work it out.

Rich
You can resize any of the columns if you first enable resizing by going into
Settings > edit Settings > display

Then by pointing your cursor between the column headers until 2 arrows appear and holding your left button while dragging to desired width
Barnobee

Thanks once again Dallas.

I have been able to widen the column, I was hoping that it would stretch or make the silk colours lager, Is there anyway to make these bigger??

I trade in running, seeing the silks easily is something i am struggling with. Do you have any suggestions?

Rich
msa87

Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dallas

msa87 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:16 pm
Hello,

I've been using this rule set as a basis for for my own automation, but I'm struggling to add one condition... when placing the lay bet on the drifter I'd also like to check the odds of other selections. E.g Lay the drifter, but only if at least one other selection has back odds of X.

I'm not sure if this can simply be added as an extra condition or whether I need to use signals?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes you can do this by using a fixed odds condition (more than one if you want to test the price of multiple selections)
When you add the condition just select the nominated box and choose the selection you want to check
msa87

Great, thanks Dallas. I'll give it a try.
JacobHenry

Have been encouraged to use this strategy as a template for my own trading.

Have used Racing Traders previously which although VERY effective offers zero automation therefore gives me a huge problem.

The aim is to set 2 Signals. The 1st Signal is for any selections whose BSP is lower 9.0 who then drift out to a Trading Price of 36 in running.

The 2nd Signal is for those selections whose BSP is over 9.0 who then trade below 9.0 in running before drifting out to a last traded price of 32.

When either signals are met, a lay bet is placed at 40 for a fixed amount of £2.

Have attached the template of the rules which basically don't work and am rapidly running out of ideas.

Help
tester 2.baf

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”