Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:21 pm
Hi

How to tweet the bot only to back the runner that is first trading below 3?

I changed the condition in "Back Each" rule, "Number of Placed Bet Tridders" condition
the selection to the market
Is this the right tweet?
Arm it to trigger 1 time
eminbe

When I run this bot, I set it to offset bet B2L only to the first runner trading below 3.0

1. Why in some markets it does not place a back bet, where there are runners that have traded below 3.0?

2. Why in some markets only the offset lay bet is triggered without the back bet?
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:39 am
When I run this bot, I set it to offset bet B2L only to the first runner trading below 3.0

1. Why in some markets it does not place a back bet, where there are runners that have traded below 3.0?

2. Why in some markets only the offset lay bet is triggered without the back bet?
It will always trigger a bet once a runner trades below 3.0 providing the market gets refreshed.

Have you checked the log to see if it was placed but not matched?
If there is no trigger then it will be your guardian refresh rate
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Its impossible for any offset bet to be placed before the opening bet is, but you need to enable fill/kill if you don't want the offset placing until after the opening bet is matched
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 am
eminbe wrote:

It will always trigger a bet once a runner trades below 3.0 providing the market gets refreshed.

Its impossible for any offset bet to be placed before the opening bet is, but you need to enable fill/kill if you don't want the offset placing until after the opening bet is matched
Thanks for your help..

Another question I have it to offset 50 ticks, why in some markets it offset in less ticks than 50, it offset (10 to 20) ticks? it wasn't doing this before I use the fill and kill.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 am
eminbe wrote:

Thanks for your help..

Another question I have it to offset 50 ticks, why in some markets it offset in less ticks than 50, it offset (10 to 20) ticks? it wasn't doing this before I use the fill and kill.
It will always offset by the number of percentage/ticks you specify, it's impossible for it to just offset by a 'random' number of ticks.
If you are in doubt the log will tell you exactly what number of ticks were used for your offset
eminbe

What has happened to the single leader view?
When I right-click on a runner in the one-click tab, and you could choose to view its single leader on a single window. :(
No menu comes up when I right-click on a runner :(
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 pm
What has happened to the single leader view?
When you right-click on a runner in the one-click tab, and you could choose to view its single leader on a single window. :(
No menu comes up when I right-click on a runner :(
Maybe check your mouse, there's nothing changed in regards to the right-click menu (or any other BA feature, new features are always being added but existing ones are never removed)
Martyoccccc

Hi,

After some advice based around this 'trade below 3.0 bot' that you had posted.

Essentially I want to add an additional rule to lay any horse that matched at 3.0 if it drifts to 10.0. I have tried various combinations but I cannot the horse that matched at 3.0 to then lay if it goes past 9.2 and try to catch the lay by 11.

I hope this makes sense, but to clarify if 3 horses trade at 3.0 or under, all would have a back bet placed. I then want to catch the 2 losers as they pass 11.0. This is how I've set it up below but could send you the file if needed. I will be playing around with the price but that is easy enough later.

Is this something that is possible to do?

Apologies as I'm pretty new to creating a bot and have read a lot but haven't quite grasped it!

Thanks for your time

Martin

In addition to the bot you created I added another signal with the conditions last traded price >9.2 and the previous signal to back at 3.0

I then added Lay each rule with the parameter of place at fixed price odds 11.0 and conditions of last traded price >9.2 and the above signal with 9.2 to be triggered
Dallas

Martyoccccc wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:16 pm
Hi,

After some advice based around this 'trade below 3.0 bot' that you had posted.

Essentially I want to add an additional rule to lay any horse that matched at 3.0 if it drifts to 10.0. I have tried various combinations but I cannot the horse that matched at 3.0 to then lay if it goes past 9.2 and try to catch the lay by 11.

I hope this makes sense, but to clarify if 3 horses trade at 3.0 or under, all would have a back bet placed. I then want to catch the 2 losers as they pass 11.0. This is how I've set it up below but could send you the file if needed. I will be playing around with the price but that is easy enough later.

Is this something that is possible to do?

Apologies as I'm pretty new to creating a bot and have read a lot but haven't quite grasped it!

Thanks for your time

Martin

In addition to the bot you created I added another signal with the conditions last traded price >9.2 and the previous signal to back at 3.0

I then added Lay each rule with the parameter of place at fixed price odds 11.0 and conditions of last traded price >9.2 and the above signal with 9.2 to be triggered
Sorry just seeing this now (after your PM)

To achieve what you want it quite straight forward, if you go back to this bot in its default state (re-download if needed) then make the following edits;

General
'Place Lay Bet' rule applied to ANY selection, armed 5 times (could use more if you wanted)

Parameters
Place at 11.0

Conditions
Fixed Odds Condition
Selections Lay price is greater than 9.2

Place bet triggers condition
On Selection is equal to 1

Rather than a lay bet (as i'm not sure what stake you'll be using) you could change the rule to a 'Close Trade on Selection with greening'
On the Parameters tab you can set it to trigger several tick above the best reverse price
(the rest can be left as it is)

Any problems give me a shout
Martyoccccc

Great, thank you.

I will give this a go with the racing tomorrow and let you know if I have any issues.

Really appreciate the help

Martin
Dallas

Martyoccccc wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:54 pm
Great, thank you.

I will give this a go with the racing tomorrow and let you know if I have any issues.

Really appreciate the help

Martin
No probs
Knoxy57

Please could you show mwe exactly how to back all horses that trade below 2 in running, I have been trying to work this out for the last 3 days cannot seem toi find a file on how to do this this can you help me please.
thanks
Ray
Dallas

Knoxy57 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:28 pm
Please could you show mwe exactly how to back all horses that trade below 2 in running, I have been trying to work this out for the last 3 days cannot seem toi find a file on how to do this this can you help me please.
thanks
Ray
Download the file from the opening post of this thread and change the price in the 'Fixed Odds Condition' from 3.0 to 2.0
Knoxy57

Hi
sorry i cannot download the thread for some unknown reason, so I dont know what is supposed to be set on general,parameter, condition and signal. So i cannot set the automation to back all horses in running to 2 any help would be grateful. is it possible for you to show how to set the automation.
thanks
Ray
ShaunWhite

Knoxy57 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:54 pm
Hi
sorry i cannot download the thread for some unknown reason
So there's no error message whatsoever and nothing happens? I just clicked on the link to the. baf file and it downloads OK. With no info to go on its hard to help.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”