Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

cipan78

I have tried to manage this on my own, but now i must shout for help. I added a condition like in the attached image for greening up, but the bot keep firing. I would be pleased as well if the bot stops firing after manual green up, but it doesn't. What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

cipan78 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:58 am
I have tried to manage this on my own, but now i must shout for help. I added a condition like in the attached image for greening up, but the bot keep firing. I would be pleased as well if the bot stops firing after manual green up, but it doesn't. What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks!

What type of amounts are you manually greening up for?
That condition will only stop the bot if you've greened up for £4.00 or more
cipan78

I try to green up manually when profit is over 4, it does, but after a while, when other horse meets the conditions, the bot fire again. Same thing is happening even when green up condition is less than 10 cents as well, the bot didn't stop. I know i am doing something wrong, but i really don't know what it is. Thank you, Dallas, for your time.
Dallas

cipan78 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:41 pm
I try to green up manually when profit is over 4, it does, but after a while, when other horse meets the conditions, the bot fire again. Same thing is happening even when green up condition is less than 10 cents as well, the bot didn't stop. I know i am doing something wrong, but i really don't know what it is. Thank you, Dallas, for your time.
If the profit is over £4 then the rule shouldn't trigger again, next time it does it can you post the log for that market?
cipan78

I created a Green All Profit condition with a value of -2 and i hoped the bot will not firing again when the loss target is reached. But he fired one more time, as you can see. I haven't altered anything else on the file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

cipan78 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:44 pm
I created a Green All Profit condition with a value of -2 and i hoped the bot will not firing again when the loss target is reached. But he fired one more time, as you can see. I haven't altered anything else on the file.
There was no green up bet showing in that log either placed or matched so the rule would be correct in triggering still

At what time did you green up for a loss of -£2 or more and was it via clicking the trade profit column on the one-click/ladder screen or by clicking the green all figure on the ladder screen?
cipan78

I didn't touch anything, i just looked at what was going on. Between those two bets, loss was greater than -2 for more than 15 seconds, but there was no greening, as you can see from the log. Until now, the only way to stop the rule and green up was to do it manually using keyboard shortcuts. I am clueless but, at the same time, i'm stubborn as a mule to find a workaround.
Dallas

cipan78 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:55 am
I didn't touch anything, i just looked at what was going on. Between those two bets, loss was greater than -2 for more than 15 seconds, but there was no greening, as you can see from the log. Until now, the only way to stop the rule and green up was to do it manually using keyboard shortcuts. I am clueless but, at the same time, i'm stubborn as a mule to find a workaround.
OK, I see what you mean now, its just a misunderstanding on how the condition works.

The condition only looks at your greened up or close trade P/L which is only known after you have actually had the bets matched and locked in that P/L, until you do that the figure will continually change as the prices of each selection move and the values you see are only 'predicted' profits/losses

So what you'd need to do is add a 'Green All Selections' rule with the 'Green All Profit' condition and set it at the amount you want it to green up at
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

You'll then be able to set the 'Green all Profit' condition on that back bet rule to a value that will stop it
ie, if you've greened up if your loss is less than -£2
your back bet green all profit condition would be greater than -£1.99
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
cipan78

Thank you for your time and patience, Dallas.
eminbe

Hi

How to tweet the bot only to back the runner that is first trading below 3?

I changed the condition in "Back Each" rule, "Number of Placed Bet Tridders" condition
the selection to the market
Is this the right tweet?
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:21 pm
Hi

How to tweet the bot only to back the runner that is first trading below 3?

I changed the condition in "Back Each" rule, "Number of Placed Bet Tridders" condition
the selection to the market
Is this the right tweet?
Arm it to trigger 1 time
eminbe

When I run this bot, I set it to offset bet B2L only to the first runner trading below 3.0

1. Why in some markets it does not place a back bet, where there are runners that have traded below 3.0?

2. Why in some markets only the offset lay bet is triggered without the back bet?
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:39 am
When I run this bot, I set it to offset bet B2L only to the first runner trading below 3.0

1. Why in some markets it does not place a back bet, where there are runners that have traded below 3.0?

2. Why in some markets only the offset lay bet is triggered without the back bet?
It will always trigger a bet once a runner trades below 3.0 providing the market gets refreshed.

Have you checked the log to see if it was placed but not matched?
If there is no trigger then it will be your guardian refresh rate
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Its impossible for any offset bet to be placed before the opening bet is, but you need to enable fill/kill if you don't want the offset placing until after the opening bet is matched
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 am
eminbe wrote:

It will always trigger a bet once a runner trades below 3.0 providing the market gets refreshed.

Its impossible for any offset bet to be placed before the opening bet is, but you need to enable fill/kill if you don't want the offset placing until after the opening bet is matched
Thanks for your help..

Another question I have it to offset 50 ticks, why in some markets it offset in less ticks than 50, it offset (10 to 20) ticks? it wasn't doing this before I use the fill and kill.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:56 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:13 am
eminbe wrote:

Thanks for your help..

Another question I have it to offset 50 ticks, why in some markets it offset in less ticks than 50, it offset (10 to 20) ticks? it wasn't doing this before I use the fill and kill.
It will always offset by the number of percentage/ticks you specify, it's impossible for it to just offset by a 'random' number of ticks.
If you are in doubt the log will tell you exactly what number of ticks were used for your offset

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”