Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

Jasonffc1

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply Dallas, I just want it to back any horse that hits 1.49 in running.

Thanks
mickypaul72

I think this should be fairly straightforward:

Place Back Bet
Applied to ANY selection
Number of place bet triggers 7 (or whatever you want)
Re arm 2seconds (or whatever you want)

Number of place bet triggers condition on SELECTION is equal to 0
Fixed odds condition is less than 1.49
kearnseyuk

Hi Folks

I'm trying to add to this automation so instead of just backing any horse that trades below 3, it also backs them if they trade at 2, and 1.5 etc. I;ve added addtional rules, but it only seems to fire on the 3.0 rule and not the rest. Im not sure what I need to change to make it recognise the other rules.
Thanks
Dallas

kearnseyuk wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm
Hi Folks

I'm trying to add to this automation so instead of just backing any horse that trades below 3, it also backs them if they trade at 2, and 1.5 etc. I;ve added addtional rules, but it only seems to fire on the 3.0 rule and not the rest. Im not sure what I need to change to make it recognise the other rules.
Thanks
It uses a number of place bets triggers condition is = 0
To ensure only one bet is triggered per runner, to do what you want will require quite a few changes, begining by removing this and replacing it with a signal set condition

Then on the original back @ 3 rule go onto the signal tab and set a signal on the selection (give it a name something like 'one')
Then on the signal set condition set it to test the signal for the selection named 'one' is NOT set with a value

Then repeat this for your other rules this time using 'two' as your signal name for the second rule and so on
kearnseyuk

Many thanks Dallas......... will have a play.
consult

Hi anyone

Can someone (dallas) advise me in the right direction.

I would like to change this rule as follows

I would like to place a back bet in play on the first horse to go under odds of 2.00 but only on the basis that 4 other horses are under 10.00 at the same time
Dallas

consult wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 pm
Hi anyone

Can someone (dallas) advise me in the right direction.

I would like to change this rule as follows

I would like to place a back bet in play on the first horse to go under odds of 2.00 but only on the basis that 4 other horses are under 10.00 at the same time
If you use this file below change the rule type from a lay bet to a back bet, then add another fixed odds condition to test
The Nominated selection 'By Position (in order of Betfair Favourtism)' 4
lay price
is less than 10.0

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11362
consult

Great
Thanks Dallas
SFowles1

Hi - I'm trying to do the same, and seem to have got it working in the GB races (by reordering) but not overseas. Are they different?

I'd like to place a back bet if a particular horse goes below a certain back (or lay) price.

Lets say, if a horse goes below 3, I'd like to trigger a back bet at 2.5 (if it matches above 2.5 that's ok).

I don't want to back all horses if one horse goes below 3 which is what seems to happen (and as I have a trigger of only 1, it just backs horse 1. on the card.)
Dallas

SFowles1 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:12 am
Hi - I'm trying to do the same, and seem to have got it working in the GB races (by reordering) but not overseas. Are they different?

I'd like to place a back bet if a particular horse goes below a certain back (or lay) price.

Lets say, if a horse goes below 3, I'd like to trigger a back bet at 2.5 (if it matches above 2.5 that's ok).

I don't want to back all horses if one horse goes below 3 which is what seems to happen (and as I have a trigger of only 1, it just backs horse 1. on the card.)
Can you clarify that a bit further?
Are you still using the original file from the OP and if so your wanting it to back a nominated runner at 'X' price rather than all that reach it?
samsnook89

Hi Dallas,

I'm looking to create a bit of a reverse of this and look to lay any runner that trades above 10.0 (entering at 12.0 to increase chances of getting matched) but had a starting price of less than 7.0.
I'd like to have a fill or kill option set and global settings to place an offset bet with greening and trailing stop.

I've played around with a few pieces of automation to try and get them to do the above but I've not had much luck.
Just wondering if this bot is the best place to start of if there's a different bot you'd recommend modifying?
Dallas

samsnook89 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:15 pm
Hi Dallas,

I'm looking to create a bit of a reverse of this and look to lay any runner that trades above 10.0 (entering at 12.0 to increase chances of getting matched) but had a starting price of less than 7.0.
I'd like to have a fill or kill option set and global settings to place an offset bet with greening and trailing stop.

I've played around with a few pieces of automation to try and get them to do the above but I've not had much luck.
Just wondering if this bot is the best place to start of if there's a different bot you'd recommend modifying?
This is probably the easiest to edit

The back rule of course needs changing to a lay rule,
On the parameters tab use 'place at' 12.0
below that set your offset greening with trailing stop
and fi//kill
On one of the fixed odds condition change to lay price greater than 10.0
and the other change to actual SP less than (whatever you want)

That should do it
samsnook89

Thanks very much for that Dallas.

I've made those changes but it's still not doing what I'd like it to.
It's seems to completely ignore the SP condition and just fires in lay bets on any selection that trades above 10.0 regardless of starting price.
Just wondering if you've got any idea how to fix this or where I might be going wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Check how many time the Set/Signal on ANY selection is able to trigger,
Or if using V1.55 there is now an 'EVERY' option so it only needs to trigger once - which makes it much easier
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21544

Also not sure if you've changed the signal names or not but just double check the signal being set is the same as your signal condition on the lay rule (its not visible in the images)
samsnook89

I've got it set to trigger up to 2 times under the ''Set Sig Fav'' and up to 6 times under the other rule. My thinking was that this would mean it could only trigger across 2 different selections a maximum of 6 times in total?

I've attached pictures of the signal tabs, do you mean these need to mirror each other?

I'm currently using 1.54.2 so I'll download 1.55 and see how that goes.

Sorry about this, very new to automation so really appreciate your help with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”