Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

Knoxy57

Could you please help I am trying to back all the runners that trade at 2.0, I have downloaded back all runners if they tradebelow 3.0 automation. I have changed the fixed odds price to 2.0 , is there anything else I ned to change because does not seem to be working.
Thanks
Ray
Dallas

Knoxy57 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:40 pm
Could you please help I am trying to back all the runners that trade at 2.0, I have downloaded back all runners if they tradebelow 3.0 automation. I have changed the fixed odds price to 2.0 , is there anything else I ned to change because does not seem to be working.
Thanks
Ray
No, its just the fixed odds cond that needs changing

Did you check the log to see if the bet/s were placed but just not matched?

Also make sure you have Guardian set up to refresh the markets as fast as possible
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Knoxy57

Hi Dallas
Thanks for your quick response, has i have said I have changed the odds on fixed odds condition from 3 to 2 all bets are getting matched but at all differnt odds, for instance in one race one horse got matched at 3.2, one got matched at 2.8, one got matched at 2.6 and one got matcthed at 2.2. Got the guardian up to refresh the markets as fast as it can tried this on a few different markets and getting the same kind of results.
Thanks
Ray
Dallas

Knoxy57 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:35 pm
Hi Dallas
Thanks for your quick response, has i have said I have changed the odds on fixed odds condition from 3 to 2 all bets are getting matched but at all differnt odds, for instance in one race one horse got matched at 3.2, one got matched at 2.8, one got matched at 2.6 and one got matcthed at 2.2. Got the guardian up to refresh the markets as fast as it can tried this on a few different markets and getting the same kind of results.
Thanks
Ray
You can't control the price you are matched at, Betfair will always match you at the best possible price when your order reaches the exchange

They also apply a delay to all in-play bets, in horse racing this is one second (2 seconds if using below min stakes), So if a horse trades down below 2.0 and triggers your rule the bet will be sent to Betfair immediately, they then park the order for a second then put it in to the market, by which time the price could have bounced back out to 2.5, 3, 5 even 1000 if its fell just as you bet gets triggered
Knoxy57

Morning Dallas,
sorry I did'nt explain myself correctly when I say these horses are being matched at 2.0 then being backed as you suggested and drifting out, all these are being backed before they have eached 2.0 in runningsome are even being backed as soon as the race becomes live at much higher prices ie 2.6.2.7 even over 3.0, I have been watching these races live and I know they are'nt reaching2.0 before they are being backed, all I have changed on the bot is change fixed odds condition from 3.4 which is on the bot to 2.0 which you advised me to do. Hope you can help.
Thanks
Ray
Dallas

Knoxy57 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:05 am
Morning Dallas,
sorry I did'nt explain myself correctly when I say these horses are being matched at 2.0 then being backed as you suggested and drifting out, all these are being backed before they have eached 2.0 in runningsome are even being backed as soon as the race becomes live at much higher prices ie 2.6.2.7 even over 3.0, I have been watching these races live and I know they are'nt reaching2.0 before they are being backed, all I have changed on the bot is change fixed odds condition from 3.4 which is on the bot to 2.0 which you advised me to do. Hope you can help.
Thanks
Ray
Its the fixed odds condition on the back bet rule that you need to change (the one that is currently set to less than 3.05)

The fixed odds condition of 3.4 on the signal rule just checks the fav (ie, all runners) have a BSP over that price before the back rule is able to trigger in-play

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”