Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Gravesen33

Pease Help....

Is there any way to put a rule or condition which will KEEP only fill or kill UNMATCHED BETS and will clear the rest of unmatched bets after the race is off?
Thank you
eatyourgreens

Gravesen33 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:37 pm
Pease Help....

Is there any way to put a rule or condition which will KEEP only fill or kill UNMATCHED BETS and will clear the rest of unmatched bets after the race is off?
Thank you
Hi,
If it is just an unmatched offset from a fill or kill bet(s) that you want to keep when the market goes in play you could have an rule that will cancel unmatched bets if number of matched bets on selection = 0 ( or 2,4,6,8, etc. using a "group of conditions" at least one must be true), this rule is to fire at "off time" or just b4 (maybe 10 secs b4 to 5 mins after, rearm every refresh, unlimited triggers). Another rule to keep unmatched bets, if matched bets =1 (or 3,5,7,9, etc. using "group of conditions" at least one must be true)

I am no expert, and there is probably an easier way, but I think the above will work.

Have a nice day!
goodluck :-)

Actually, just b4 I posted this I realised you do not need the first part of above, the bet(s) will cancel at in play anyway, so you just need a "Keep" at inplay if matched = 1,2,3 etc. .........hope Im right!
Gravesen33

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:51 pm
Gravesen33 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:37 pm
Pease Help....

Thank you
Hi,
If it is just an unmatched offset from a fill or kill bet(s) that you want to keep when the market goes in play you could have an rule that will cancel unmatched bets if number of matched bets on selection = 0 ( or 2,4,6,8, etc. using a "group of conditions" at least one must be true), this rule is to fire at "off time" or just b4 (maybe 10 secs b4 to 5 mins after, rearm every refresh, unlimited triggers). Another rule to keep unmatched bets, if matched bets =1 (or 3,5,7,9, etc. using "group of conditions" at least one must be true)

I am no expert, and there is probably an easier way, but I think the above will work.

Have a nice day!
goodluck :-)

Actually, just b4 I posted this I realised you do not need the first part of above, the bet(s) will cancel at in play anyway, so you just need a "Keep" at inplay if matched = 1,2,3 etc. .........hope Im right!
Thank you so much, will try all of the suggestions you told me and hopefully one of them will work for me.
Thanks again..
censura

Hi I know this is a automated trading but could it done manually the back part and watch the market to see if you can get better value on a fav drifting a bit then back so if it performs ok the price has a better chance of coming in by 15 ticks to get the lay matched

Also i tried to add this to guardian but it said only could be used with servant so having to do it that way but is there away to get it in guardian as shown.

Finally if the back is NOT laid is the liability the value of the back bet ie if 2:1 then £5 so if i have hedge at - £3 an no lay does this get ignored as no greening possible

thank you
Dallas

censura wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:52 pm
Hi I know this is a automated trading but could it done manually the back part and watch the market to see if you can get better value on a fav drifting a bit then back so if it performs ok the price has a better chance of coming in by 15 ticks to get the lay matched

Also i tried to add this to guardian but it said only could be used with servant so having to do it that way but is there away to get it in guardian as shown.

Finally if the back is NOT laid is the liability the value of the back bet ie if 2:1 then £5 so if i have hedge at - £3 an no lay does this get ignored as no greening possible

thank you
The file for download in the OP of this thread is a full automation file so will import into Guardian (unless its first been edited to use as a servant, in which case any changes to options that use 'servant context' will need to be undone before it can be used in Guardian).

If you want a servant version you can download it here
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15367

Or you can do it all manually, it just needs you to set the staking method correctly on the main ribbon, this post shows exactly how to set it up
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13551
censura

Hope you can help, I moved the above system from servant to guardian (downloading the files importing) as you can see from the image i selected the rule and also the hourse i wanted it to apply to, but if you see in the log 1) no back bet initiated 2) a lay bet went on a different horse. Any idea why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
censura

Here are other images
betangel1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

censura wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:44 pm
Hope you can help, I moved the above system from servant to guardian (downloading the files importing) as you can see from the image i selected the rule and also the hourse i wanted it to apply to, but if you see in the log 1) no back bet initiated 2) a lay bet went on a different horse. Any idea why?
I'd need to see the rules file to check what changes you made from the Servant one to put it into a full automation file.

But if you use the automation file from the OP of this thread then thats set up and ready to go as is, the rules are applied to the fav so you just need to change them to Guardian nominated selection 1

The first rule just fixes the order so if using noms you can delete this rule (although it won't cause any harm to leave it as is either)

The only other thing to do is speed your refresh rate up in Guardian, as the rules are only armed for a few seconds and with your current refresh rate they may not be checked and triggered all the time, more details on why and how to do this are in this post
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
censura

It just happened again this time the correct hourse was layed (fav) but no back bet. On the 1st the hourse layed was the fav at the time but i thought by selecting the hourse in guardian it woukd ovride this?

Anyway i have stopped the rest of the races in guardian and removed the automation, hope you can fathom why no back bet is happeing. thank you
Dallas

censura wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:49 pm
Here are other images
betangel1.png
Looking at how you've got the rules set up in that second screen shot you don't need to nominate any runners, they are set to trigger on whichever runner is the fav.
However if its triggered on the wrong runner that will all be to do with your refresh rates as detailed in my previous reply
ie, if the market wasn't refreshed in the last 10 secs before the start time the fix order rule won't have triggered and nor will the back bet rule but when the lay triggered it was on the fav at that time (not the pre-off fav)
Dallas

censura wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:59 pm
It just happened again this time the correct hourse was layed (fav) but no back bet. On the 1st the hourse layed was the fav at the time but i thought by selecting the hourse in guardian it woukd ovride this?

Anyway i have stopped the rest of the races in guardian and removed the automation, hope you can fathom why no back bet is happeing. thank you
Its 100% because of what i've put in the replies so far

But the nominations you select in Guardian (noms 1-5) are only applicable to rules that are applied to that nomination (1-5)
censura

I downloaded the files from first post and left the rules as was only adding greening rules here attached is backing rules image. thank you
betangel2.png
Dallas

censura wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:18 pm
I downloaded the files from first post and left the rules as was only adding greening rules here attached is backing rules image. thank youbetangel2.png
So those as they currently are will only trigger on the fav (at the off), you need to increase your refresh rate as per the instructions in my earlier link to ensure they all get refreshed fast enough.

Whats are the two green up rules for?
The purpose of this file is to put all the profit on the other selections and not the fav (or whichever selection you nominate if you edit that part of the rules).
Triggering a green up rule is then just going to spread all the profit equally so you might as well just do a regular B2L trade
censura

I was reading through posts and it said to add greening rules , maybe i missunderstood

I have chnaged refresh to 300mls
censura

I have removed greening rules so just have core files from 1st page with no changes

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”