Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on in-play horse racing market – though it can easily be edited for most other types of markets.

It takes advantage of the new staking methods added to Bet Angel V1.47. Earlier I posted an example of how the staking method ‘By Liability (Back & Lay) can be used to create a risk-free bet on one selection but profit on all others, the thread can be viewed using this link
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=13551

At post time, the bot places a back bet at the best price on the Fav using a £10 liability stake, once the race goes in-play the bot will place a lay bet also using a £10 liability stake at 15 ticks below the BSP.

If the lay is matched you will have no liability (not able to lose) if the fav goes on to win but if any other runner wins you will have made a profit.

To use the file just click on the Create a No Lose Trade on the Fav & Profit on the Field.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size and number of ticks used can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "Parameters" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

This type for trade requires the runner to shorten in-play, if you would rather select a nominated runner for this instead of the fav on the 'General' Tab of the Back Fav & Lay Fav (in-play) rules change the applies to 'Guardian Nominated Selection 1'

Noms.JPG

After that with your markets added to guardian you can quickly select the runner you want to run the rule on from the main guardian page using the 'Autmation Nominated Selection 1' Column (any left blank just means the rule won't trigger on that race)

Noms1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Niko

Hi Dallas, could this be combined with your scratch trade rule if the lay is not matched in a certain time frame please? Thinking about exit strategies to limit losses if the trade goes against me!

Edit: Have set an incremental signal value on the lay bet to green up after 30 seconds if there is one unmatched bet on the market, thinking that will do it if the lay isnt matched :D
tootsie671

Do they not work on BETDAQ?
Dallas

tootsie671 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Do they not work on BETDAQ?
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&start=13
cybernet69

Hi Dallas,

Can this work the other way too. Whereby you initially place a £10 lay liability bet on the favourite and then place a £10 back liability bet 15 ticks above BSP ?

Thanks,

Mark
Dallas

cybernet69 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can this work the other way too. Whereby you initially place a £10 lay liability bet on the favourite and then place a £10 back liability bet 15 ticks above BSP ?

Thanks,

Mark
Yes it doesn't matter which way around ther are placed as long as the staking method by liability (back & lay) is used and the same 'Seed' stake is selected for both bets
joebloggs123

Hi Dallas tried this in practice mode but it does not place a £10 back bet or £10 lay bet only tried two races but it placed two back bets at around £2.50 and two lay bets at around £3.00 am i missing something here does it just stake a percentage has the liability is not very much with the back bet being placed first if this is the case this could be a very profitable little bot over the long run building a betting bank up and scaling up as we all know the favorite only wins it,s races a third of the time and is also the most likely horse to drop in odds regardless of it,s form due to all the mug punters also the liability is very low with a £10 stake if the lay fails to get matched and the horse drifts out of play am i rite in assuming this and apologies for my previous post on the back the likely winner bot i think your a very kind person taking the time to help others and my self greatly appreciated just frustrating when you have heavy losses look forward to your reply.
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 9:34 pm
Hi Dallas tried this in practice mode but it does not place a £10 back bet or £10 lay bet only tried two races but it placed two back bets at around £2.50 and two lay bets at around £3.00 am i missing something here does it just stake a percentage has the liability is not very much with the back bet being placed first if this is the case this could be a very profitable little bot over the long run building a betting bank up and scaling up as we all know the favorite only wins it,s races a third of the time and is also the most likely horse to drop in odds regardless of it,s form due to all the mug punters also the liability is very low with a £10 stake if the lay fails to get matched and the horse drifts out of play am i rite in assuming this and apologies for my previous post on the back the likely winner bot i think your a very kind person taking the time to help others and my self greatly appreciated just frustrating when you have heavy losses look forward to your reply.
It uses the staking method 'By Liability (Back & Lay) which basically means when backing your doing so to achieve a £10 profit (or whatever stake value you set) therefore the higher the odds you back at the lower the stake needed. For full details on all the staking methods have a read of this thread
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=14034

Unless you have changed something it should only fire the one back bet pre-off then place the offset lay then keeps that to be matched in play, let me know if its unchanged and triggering two back bets for you.

The amount used for the lay stake is also to a £10 liability and this is what gets the no lose free bet on the fav and profit on the field, as long as the price of fav shortens 15 ticks in-running to be matched, but basically as you say your maximum risk is only ever the amount of your back bet so its actually a very low risk trade and its only possible to lose if the fav does not shorten the 15 ticks in-running.
If you have a read of this thread its details exactly how this strategy works and has several images to help visualize it (its done in manual mode but this bot just automates what's shown in that thread)
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=13551

Ps, I didn't take offence at your other post and hope you didn't to my reply, everything i put was just to try and answer yours and i get this can be frustrating at times :)
joebloggs123

Thanks for your help and response Dallas and yes it only fires the back bet in once and then the lay bet in thanks again.
joebloggs123

Hi Dallas i have created this bot but it does not seem to be greening up while testing it have i set the green up rule right here is a screen shot attached.
Dallas

That's not a green up rule you have created its just a profit condition to say only place the back bet if my profit is less than £5

If you click the green plus icon then select the rule type 'green all selections' then add the profit condition to that, the following thread has full details on adding 'greening up rules
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11488
joebloggs123

also the lay bet is not triggering here is a screen shot.
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 5:16 pm
also the lay bet is not triggering here is a screen shot.
It depend what the two conditions your using on it are
joebloggs123

ok thanks dallas

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”