Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

durango

On your green up rule go onto the 'Signal' tab and set a signal on the selection (give it any name you want)
Then on your lay rule add a 'Signal Set' condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it above)
NOT set with a value

and that will stop it triggering if the green up rule has fired

thanks
do I set a signal in both hedge profit[offset] and hedge loss [stop loss] and if so do I keep value as 1
also is it just for 'signal for current selection' and not for' signal for market'
And
is the lay rule 'lay fav[in-play] ? and if so should value be 0
thanks
Dallas

durango wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:09 pm
On your green up rule go onto the 'Signal' tab and set a signal on the selection (give it any name you want)
Then on your lay rule add a 'Signal Set' condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it above)
NOT set with a value

and that will stop it triggering if the green up rule has fired

thanks
do I set a signal in both hedge profit[offset] and hedge loss [stop loss] and if so do I keep value as 1
also is it just for 'signal for current selection' and not for' signal for market'
And
is the lay rule 'lay fav[in-play] ? and if so should value be 0
thanks
Use the same signal name and value on both green-up rules (doesn't matter what value you give it)

Best to set it on the market, then make sure the lay rule signal condition looks for the signal on the market also
durango

Brilliant thanks Dallas
durango

Hi Dallas
in 1.10 ling backed fav greened up for a loss then made a further back bet ..I think I followed your instructions ..but must be something wrong ?
durango

sorted now ..thanks
HailRed

Hi

Is there not a loss if the lay by bet doesnt get matched?
Dallas

HailRed wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:50 am
Hi

Is there not a loss if the lay by bet doesnt get matched?
Yes

" If the lay is matched you will have no liability (not able to lose) if the fav goes on to win but if any other runner wins you will have made a profit."
HailRed

So in essence you can lose if the fav gets backed but doesn’t get matched when layed and then goes onto to lose the race?. The tile of this post is misleading lol
Dallas

HailRed wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:26 pm
So in essence you can lose if the fav gets backed but doesn’t get matched when layed and then goes onto to lose the race?. The tile of this post is misleading lol
I'm not sure it is if its read correctly, it just describes what the bot does "Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field"
twenty2

Hi Dallas, Can this automation be used in conjuction with the Dob with moving exit strategy ?
Ive just set all selections to Nominated Slection 1 and removed the back bet instruction from the dob file, does this look right, im going to run it in demo mode today then ticker with a few settings ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

twenty2 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:23 am
Hi Dallas, Can this automation be used in conjuction with the Dob with moving exit strategy ?
Ive just set all selections to Nominated Slection 1 and removed the back bet instruction from the dob file, does this look right, im going to run it in demo mode today then ticker with a few settings ?
You could run both sets of rules on the same selection yes, off the top of my head I don't think there's anything in any of the conditions that would cause them to conflict.

Obviously run it in PM while you check this to be sure
evas

Hi,

I am in Australia and can't place a bet in play (I don't want to use a VPN). Is it possible to change this Automation to run pre-race?

Thank you for your help :D
Dallas

evas wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 am
Hi,

I am in Australia and can't place a bet in play (I don't want to use a VPN). Is it possible to change this Automation to run pre-race?

Thank you for your help :D
Yes, just change the time the rules are armed for on the General tab of the rules editor
Kevin1958

Can anyone explain why the back bet rarely gets placed so just the lay bet with a big risk hope some one can help
Dallas

Kevin1958 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:45 pm
Can anyone explain why the back bet rarely gets placed so just the lay bet with a big risk hope some one can help
The back bet rule is armed to trigger for 5 seconds before the official start time, you need to ensure you are refreshing the markets in Guardian fast enough for it to be able to trigger and or extend the time the back bet is armed for
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”