Changing Favourites Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

NodwellBainbridge

Hello Dallas,
just a wee question regarding the "Reset Signals" rule - this may be stating the obvious but Am I right in thinking that as this rule type is to "clear all signals for market and selections" it will ignore the instructions under the "Signal" tab.
Because the Signal tab still has instructions in it (in the same manor as the "Signal Current fav" rule) which :
Increment the fav parameter for the market &
Set the fav parameter for the selection to 1

Obviously neither instruction setting the fav paramerter to zero so neither instruction resetting the automation. Hopefully you can see what I mean.
Thanks
Dallas

NodwellBainbridge wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:38 pm
Hello Dallas,
just a wee question regarding the "Reset Signals" rule - this may be stating the obvious but Am I right in thinking that as this rule type is to "clear all signals for market and selections" it will ignore the instructions under the "Signal" tab.
Because the Signal tab still has instructions in it (in the same manor as the "Signal Current fav" rule) which :
Increment the fav parameter for the market &
Set the fav parameter for the selection to 1

Obviously neither instruction setting the fav paramerter to zero so neither instruction resetting the automation. Hopefully you can see what I mean.
Thanks
Thats actually a good spot thanks, they shouldn't be there and does mean once the reset triggers the favs only need to swap twice next time.
Its safe to just remove them so no signals are set with the reset rule
NodwellBainbridge

No thank you ....

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”