Lay at 50% BSP & Offset in Two Parts Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation rule which for use on the In-Running Horse Racing Markets.

10 seconds after a race goes in-play the bot will lay the selections in Betfair rows 2, 3 & 4 at 50% of each selections BSP. It will place two lays per selection each for £5 liability if a selection’s lay bets is matched it will offset with greening one of the lays at 50% the other at 100%

So, for example if a selections BSP was 8.0 then 2 x £5 liability lay bets would be placed at 4.0 (50% BSP). If those lay bets are matched half would be offset with greening at 6.0 (50%) the other half with greening at 100% (8.0).

To use the file just click on the Lay @ 50% BSP and Offset in two Parts.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Niko

Hmm, interesting! Thanks Dallas!
greg

Hi Dallas,
Was this file created in the beta version of B.A.? as I`m running 1.47.0. And I`ve tried to import it but it won`t let me.
thanks Greg
Dallas

greg wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm
Hi Dallas,
Was this file created in the beta version of B.A.? as I`m running 1.47.0. And I`ve tried to import it but it won`t let me.
thanks Greg
Yes you will need this version to use it
https://www.betangel.com/securedownload ... _beta1.exe
BlackHat Betting

very interesting this one... I need to have a play I think
Robb

Thanks Dallas
Valda

Put this on today with no tweaking and it did really well. I expected to see it lose a bit and maybe give me some ideas for adjustments - but no kept showing a profit.
Great fun - thanks Dallas.
mickey007

I have tried this one out yesterday,
But it keeps on placing the same bets and stakes 2 times on the selected horse... :(
I have downloaded the file and didnt changed anny settings...
Help?
Dallas

mickey007 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 am
But it keeps on placing the same bets and stakes 2 times on the selected horse... :(
Help?
Its meant to place 2 bets at the same price on each runner, the OP describes fully what it does
mickey007

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:16 pm
mickey007 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:36 am
Help?
Its meant to place 2 bets at the same price on each runner, the OP describes fully what it does
you are 100% correct Dallas, i didnt saw it good
Balmus

Is there a way to cancel remaining lay bets once one selection has been matched, Leaving the 2 back bet offsets? Thanks
B
Dallas

Balmus wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:29 am
Is there a way to cancel remaining lay bets once one selection has been matched, Leaving the 2 back bet offsets? Thanks
B
Yes, you can use a 'Cancel unmatched bets (price dependant) rule'
and on the parameters tab set it to only cancel lay bets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dudisela

There's a rule to cancel all bets in the market, but you can't specify just lay or back bets unfortunately.
laternight

Hi Dallas

I'm testing this automation couple days and loss comes usually from lay bets with very low odds (below 2.0) and/or back with high odds (over 100). I've created conditions with fixed odds type for both lay and back prices but it keep triggering crazy odds (1.01,500,1000). What's your recommendation to avoid bets with this odds?

Thanks for your common helpful replies.
Dallas

laternight wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:39 am
Hi Dallas

I'm testing this automation couple days and loss comes usually from lay bets with very low odds (below 2.0) and/or back with high odds (over 100). I've created conditions with fixed odds type for both lay and back prices but it keep triggering crazy odds (1.01,500,1000). What's your recommendation to avoid bets with this odds?

Thanks for your common helpful replies.
Make sure you have them the right way round,
you should have lay price less than 'X' and back price greater than 'X'

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”