Back Clear Fav if Leading all Race Guardian Automation Bot

Snowflame

Hi,

I would be interested if the last post has been addressed, i.e. which conditions have been recommended?
Dallas

Snowflame wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi,

I would be interested if the last post has been addressed, i.e. which conditions have been recommended?
If they had replied back then it would have been a 'relative odds condition' applied to there green up rule I would have advised
Zedemcee

How can I make it so I only lay if I go to the 3rd fav and not the 2nd fav many times it goes to 2nd fav so it lays it then it come backs and wins and I lose ???
iggypop37

just reading this thread, it would be useful if some version of 'Back the emerging challenger' could be integrated with this. I might have a go myself. also, the length of the race (in time)is clearly critical, is there some (public) database that shows typical race times for for each distance.
Dallas

iggypop37 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:27 pm
just reading this thread, it would be useful if some version of 'Back the emerging challenger' could be integrated with this. I might have a go myself. also, the length of the race (in time)is clearly critical, is there some (public) database that shows typical race times for for each distance.
There is a spreadsheet you can download in 2nd post of this thread with all the course times
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627
kenfrost

Hi Dallas

Thanks for this, re this

"Once the race is nearing the end the bot will ONLY trigger if the signal on the market is still equal to 1",

I don't think I understand part of the coding on the file.

The back bet condition is set to come in to play 11 seconds after the start of the race, what part tells it only to place the bet near the end of the race?

Thanks
Dallas

kenfrost wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:02 pm
Hi Dallas

Thanks for this, re this

"Once the race is nearing the end the bot will ONLY trigger if the signal on the market is still equal to 1",

I don't think I understand part of the coding on the file.

The back bet condition is set to come in to play 11 seconds after the start of the race, what part tells it only to place the bet near the end of the race?

Thanks
On this file it's only the back price being less than 1.5, so its suited to competitive races where there isn't a heavy fav

But the file is 5 years old now and since it was made there's been loads of new options now added which can able you to identify the closing stages more accurately and even run it on races with a heavy odds on fav at the start

For example you could use the STD race times and set different arm times depending on the length of the race similar to how this file works
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24368

Or if you have a TPD subscription then you could now use there GPS data similar to how its done in this example
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24687
kenfrost

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”