Back a Nominated Runner in the Win and Place Mkts if Place odds are 'X'

Dallas

Smokestak wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:15 pm
I'm on 200ms
Unless you always have 25 markets or less in Guardian that would be the reason (the rules are armed for 5 secs)

You should have streaming enabled and be using 20ms

This post will explain everything you need to set it up correctly
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Smokestak

Cheers Dallas
minty0812

Is it possible that i can store the biggest mover on the win market(determined by ascending order) then place a back bet on the number 1 ranked in the place market?
thanks
Dallas

minty0812 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:37 pm
Is it possible that i can store the biggest mover on the win market(determined by ascending order) then place a back bet on the number 1 ranked in the place market?
thanks
This example will trigger a bet on the biggest mover, so you could change that to set a stored value on the event which can then be passed to the place market similar to how the file/s in this thread at configured
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=24343
minty0812

thanks for the reply, using that template i would just take back the biggest mover off the win market and put it in the place market?
thanks
slidrox

HI Dallas,

I'v been using BA for a year now and want to start automated betting on horse racing place market based on my parameters on the win market.
Iv downloaded your rules files in this post and recent posts but cannot get it working for my system and or maybe im a little confused.

When I place my rule in the win market it works fine. Its basically place a back bet on the win market if the SP favorite & is > 2.5 and in-play.
I now want to place a back bet on the place market on the same SP favorite if my parameters in the win market have been met.

I see you have 2 rules files. Do i need 1 or 2 rule files or can they be on one rule file for the place market or can you point me to a similar rule file that has been made already.

I currently have copied my rules for the win market and placed them as a SV in the place market rule but its not working, or at least I cant get it working.

All advise welcome
Kermy74

Hi Dallas,

I’d like to use this rules file but to lay instead of back.

I’d like to it place a lay bet in the win market on a chosen selection whatever the odds, but only place a lay bet on that selection in the place market if the odds in the place market are higher than 3 for example.

I’m ok with swapping the rule from back to lay but would I only need to change the greater than figure to 3 on the place rules file or do I need to change both?

TIA 🙂
Dallas

Kermy74 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:45 pm
Hi Dallas,

I’d like to use this rules file but to lay instead of back.

I’d like to it place a lay bet in the win market on a chosen selection whatever the odds, but only place a lay bet on that selection in the place market if the odds in the place market are higher than 3 for example.

I’m ok with swapping the rule from back to lay but would I only need to change the greater than figure to 3 on the place rules file or do I need to change both?

TIA 🙂
To ensure it triggers on the win market at all time remove the Stored Value condition from the win market rule, and change the Place market condition to a 'Fixed Odds Condition' to test the price is greater than 3.0

Also on the Place market rule you can delete the stored value it sets
Bet79

Hi Dallas
I've been trying to adapt this to work on Greyhound races but its not working even if all conditions are met, think ive just confused the rules somewhere.
Basically i just want the bot to lay the 6th fav in the place market if the odds of the fav are below 3.5 in the win market, really apreciate it if you could take a look
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:12 am
Hi Dallas
I've been trying to adapt this to work on Greyhound races but its not working even if all conditions are met, think ive just confused the rules somewhere.
Basically i just want the bot to lay the 6th fav in the place market if the odds of the fav are below 3.5 in the win market, really apreciate it if you could take a look
Thanks
Unlike horse racing markets for some reason Betfair nest the greyhound place markets outside the event.
This basically means the stored values in the rules set at event level can't pass information between the two as the greyhound win and place markets aren't treated as being part of the same event
Bet79

ok thanks for the info, so what ive done should work on horse racing then?
Dallas

Bet79 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:30 pm
I haden't looked at the files, as soon as you mentioned they were for greyhound I knew it wasn't possible to use (no matter how it was set up).

I can take a look later this afternoon if needed
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:04 pm
Bet79 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:30 pm
I haden't looked at the files, as soon as you mentioned they were for greyhound I knew it wasn't possible to use (no matter how it was set up).

I can take a look later this afternoon if needed

So ignoring the conditions like selections equal to 6 etc that were applicable to greyhound races in terms of the rule not working thats due to the stored value being set on a nominated selection, this needs to be on the 'Event'

So on the Win rule just change that part on the stored value tab
Then on the Place rule on the SV condition also change it from nominated selection to 'Event'

and that will pass the odds from the Win rule to place market rule and only trigger if the win market fav is less than 3.5
Bet79

That’s great , thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”