Back a Nominated Runner in the Win and Place Mkts if Place odds are 'X'

mcgoo

The options are mind boggling.Having a ball :D .combined 85 rules :shock: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 am
The options are mind boggling.Having a ball :D .combined 85 rules :shock: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Having 85 rules in a file is mind-boggling ;)
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:27 pm
mcgoo wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 am
Having 85 rules in a file is mind-boggling ;)
Indeed.Tbf.. two rules files..one for win and 1 for place. Couldn't reduce/streamline them either..and they work! :shock: ..functionally anyway. Profit is yet to be confirmed. The signals and SV's combining across the event , markets + selections is enough to force regular lie downs to contemplate the combinations :D :ugeek: :ugeek:
mickypaul72

Is there anyway that this can be set so the win market could place a bet say < 1.5 i'm assuming a normal fixed odds condition wouldn,t work,
Thanks
Dallas

mickypaul72 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:14 am
Is there anyway that this can be set so the win market could place a bet say < 1.5 i'm assuming a normal fixed odds condition wouldn,t work,
Thanks
Yes, just a normal fixed odds condition on a back bet rule in the win market file will do that.

If you only want the win bet placing if the place market bet has been triggered then you'll need to set up a shared stored value on that and send that back to the win market rule.

Exactly the principal but in reverse from how it currently sends it from the win to a place only you won't need a dedicated set/modify stored value rule, and instead you can store the value directly from the place market back bet rule
8ballprowler

Would be great if there was a win and a place market condition.

Neil.
Dallas

8ballprowler wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 am

Neil.
Not sure what you mean by a win and place market condition?
8ballprowler

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:24 pm
8ballprowler wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 am

Neil.
Not sure what you mean by a win and place market condition?
Not sure that I do now after reading my quote again.
humanoid769

How would I use this to be able to place a bet in the win market for any place market runner with odds < 3 .. so if 3 runners had odds < 3 I would like 3 bets in the place market but I would like to pass the odds of each one

Thanks
Dallas

humanoid769 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:12 pm
How would I use this to be able to place a bet in the win market for any place market runner with odds < 3 .. so if 3 runners had odds < 3 I would like 3 bets in the place market but I would like to pass the odds of each one

Thanks
Just answered this in your other post
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24071
Gravesen33

Hi All,
I have a question if any1 can help...
Is there any automation which can keep a specific price of a horse and waiting till the market come to this value & than place my bet?
So, I like to place a lay bet @25 and the price at the moment is 12... can I get in the queue with the price I want and have it matched at the time it came?
Thanks
Dallas

Gravesen33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:15 pm
Hi All,
Is there any automation which can keep a specific price of a horse and waiting till the market come to this value & than place my bet?
So, I like to place a lay bet @25 and the price at the moment is 12... can I get in the queue with the price I want and have it matched at the time it came?
Thanks
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621
Gravesen33

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm
Gravesen33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:15 pm
Hi All,
Thanks
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621
Thanks Dallas,
Just one more think...
at the time I run this automation on any market & make a choice of a horse - is that automatically put my price at the queue or I have to wait till the market goes to that price & than my price will go in?
The thing is: if I dont have this price already there it is impossible to get it much as the market moves very quick .

Thank again.
Gravesen33

Hi Dallas,
I test the automation in practice mode and appears to be a problem with it:
I put a fix price @75 and last traded price to be @60 ....
so when the race goes in play I have a huge differences in the matched bets starting from 21 & goes up to 150.
Is there any rule or condition I can put as an edition to the automation to prevent those random prices.

****is there any way to put a price in the market which will stay on the queue and wait for the time this value come, so at this case we will avoid any other price to be matched?

Thanks
Dallas

Gravesen33 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:09 pm
Hi Dallas,
I test the automation in practice mode and appears to be a problem with it:
I put a fix price @75 and last traded price to be @60 ....
so when the race goes in play I have a huge differences in the matched bets starting from 21 & goes up to 150.
Is there any rule or condition I can put as an edition to the automation to prevent those random prices.

****is there any way to put a price in the market which will stay on the queue and wait for the time this value come, so at this case we will avoid any other price to be matched?

Thanks
Can you post a screen shot of how you've set up the Stored value tab on the stored value rule of the place market file
and one of the parameters tab and the Stored value condition on both back bet rules?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”