Back or Lay at a Percentage of BSP Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

durango wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:31 pm
The lay bet should kick in at 2.067, I believe, but it actually layed at a far bigger price ..is there a way of stopping the lay from laying at a far bigger price ..in this case it was layed at 9. which was way larger ?
The lay rule will trigger as soon as the LTP is greater than the stored value (the back bet rule when the LTP is less than the stored value)
if you want to put a limit on one or both you'd need to add another condition

The simplest would be a fixed odds condition if you just wanted to enter a fixed price for every race

If you wanted to do it relative to the SP each race then you'd need to add another stored value
ie, on the 'Store Lay BSP' rule add another stored value to store the BSP plus 125% and name it 'laybspmax' (orwhatever you want)

Then add another condition to your lay bet rule to test the LTP is less than stored value named 'laybspmax'
durango

Many thanks Dallas

so
Do I make a new rule for the fixed odds condition or in
store sp
or lay fav
jamesworth

Hello, I am very new to BA. I like this Automation file.
However I have a question. How do I add a condition to the 'Lay of a percentage rule' that will only apply to horses that have a SP back price of between 1.01 and 5.
I currently have applies to selection 'any selection' which is not right
Dallas

jamesworth wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:46 pm
Hello, I am very new to BA. I like this Automation file.
However I have a question. How do I add a condition to the 'Lay of a percentage rule' that will only apply to horses that have a SP back price of between 1.01 and 5.
I currently have applies to selection 'any selection' which is not right
The rules need to be applied to 'Every' selection,
On the back/lay rule you'll then just need a 'Fixed Odds Condition' to test a selection Actual SP is <5.0
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I've changed this to suit my strategy by laying the fav. I have added a condition in the first rule "store lay BSP" for the fixed odds to below 4.1 . But it is still setting the store value on odds above 4.1. What am I doing wrong?
Regards
Dave
Dallas

davefleming2000 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:02 pm
Hi Dallas,
I've changed this to suit my strategy by laying the fav. I have added a condition in the first rule "store lay BSP" for the fixed odds to below 4.1 . But it is still setting the store value on odds above 4.1. What am I doing wrong?
Regards
Dave
The Store lay rule is the second rule in the file (but assume thats the one you mean)?
All you need is a 'Fixed Odds Condition' on that rule to test the price is less than 4.1 (you can test back, lay, ltp or Actual SP)

Have you changed any of the timing the rules trigger?
davefleming2000

Thanks Dallas,
I fixed it by setting the fixed odds in my second rule "Lay at a percentage" before the stored value condition.
Cheers
Dave
davefleming2000

Hi Dallas,
I thought I had fixed yesterday but I have not. I set the fixed odds condition before the last traded price condition to below 5.1 in the rule " lay at percentage of BSP" but it still triggered a bet. I tried setting the fixed odds to be below 4.1 in the condition for the rule "store lay BSP" and that also didn't work. Please advise.
I tried to attach a screenshot but for some reason it came up with an error.
Dave
Dallas

davefleming2000 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:05 pm
Hi Dallas,
I thought I had fixed yesterday but I have not. I set the fixed odds condition before the last traded price condition to below 5.1 in the rule " lay at percentage of BSP" but it still triggered a bet. I tried setting the fixed odds to be below 4.1 in the condition for the rule "store lay BSP" and that also didn't work. Please advise.
I tried to attach a screenshot but for some reason it came up with an error.
Dave
The lay rule needs the Stored Value to be set, so the fixed odds condition just needs to be on the Stored Value rule to stop that from triggering

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davefleming2000

OK. Thanks
jackrob

Hi, is it ok to put this rule in at the end , in case the horse you have laid starts running in again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:19 am
Hi, is it ok to put this rule in at the end , in case the horse you have laid starts running in again
Which rule? and into which file?

The one you attached just exits/greens up once the P/L exceeds your specified value
jackrob

HI Dallas, really sorry, this is the whole rule - many thanks for looking at it for me
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:38 am
HI Dallas, really sorry, this is the whole rule - many thanks for looking at it for me
So that it can green you up for either a £3 profit or loss (whichever happens first) regardless of whether you backed or layed you just need to change the bottom two rules to apply to 'ANY' selection, as its only the condition this is applicable for when using the 'Green All' rule type
jackrob

thank you

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”