Back the Fav at Half or Lay at Double its SP Guardian Automation Bot

007campbell

Hi using the latest version of bet angel (155) but getting the following message when I try and upload the file

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

is there anything that can be done to fix this.

Campbell
peri cleese

Hi

I would like to select up to three runners in each race, could you please advise how I can amend the rules.
I'm not too familiar with the bot.
Pleased to hear
Regards
Dallas

007campbell wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:21 am
Hi using the latest version of bet angel (155) but getting the following message when I try and upload the file

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

is there anything that can be done to fix this.

Campbell
This was made a few years ago using V1.52, since then BF have done some updates which mean you'll need to be on a newer version than that just to logon to the exchange.

Are you trying to import it into Guardian using the 'Import button' as shown in the opening post?
Dallas

peri cleese wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:17 pm
Hi

I would like to select up to three runners in each race, could you please advise how I can amend the rules.
I'm not too familiar with the bot.
Pleased to hear
Regards
You'd need to apply the rules to 'Guardian Nominated Selection 1'
Then duplicate them all and apply the new ones to Guardian Nominated Selection 2

You'll then be able to nominate upto two runner per race on the main Guardian page
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/app ... _list.html

To select more than two runners you'll need to open a second instance of Bet Angel (by repeating the login process) then you'll be able to choose a 3rd and 4th runner
manorris28

Hi Dallas, can this BOT work by backing any selection or does it have to be the Fav? Can the drop down menu be used to pick a specific horse?

Thanks
Dallas

manorris28 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:00 pm
Hi Dallas, can this BOT work by backing any selection or does it have to be the Fav? Can the drop down menu be used to pick a specific horse?

Thanks
You can use it on any selection of your choice, When you edit the rules on the General tab just change it to
Applies to 'Guardian Nominated Selection 1'

Then on the main Guardian Window you can select the runner you want it to trigger on each race in the 'Automation Nominated Selection 1' column

Guardian Noms Image2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
manorris28

Fantastic Dallas. All changed and ready to trial tomorrow.

Thanks. :)
manorris28

Another question Dallas - If the selection wasn't able to meet the back back of 50% of the BSP, would the BOT still place the lay bet at 100% of BSP? Is there a way of 'stop loss' this if the first 50% back bet isnt achieved? Thanks
Dallas

manorris28 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:42 pm
Another question Dallas - If the selection wasn't able to meet the back back of 50% of the BSP, would the BOT still place the lay bet at 100% of BSP? Is there a way of 'stop loss' this if the first 50% back bet isnt achieved? Thanks
Its set up to do one or the other, so you could just delete the lay bet rule, if you were only interested in backing at 50% of the BSP
peri cleese

Hi Dallas !

Could you please help with the settings to achieve the following:

Through quick picks to enter all Win Markets for GB, Irish and French races. For some reason when I click on the win races
I get Australian matches !!

I have tried to alter the SPdrift plus percentage but still reverts to your original

I think you mentioned that if I wish to choose more than 3 runners in a race then i would have to open a separate login.

Pleased to hear
Regards
Denis
Dallas

peri cleese wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Hi Dallas !

Could you please help with the settings to achieve the following:

Through quick picks to enter all Win Markets for GB, Irish and French races. For some reason when I click on the win races
I get Australian matches !!

I have tried to alter the SPdrift plus percentage but still reverts to your original

I think you mentioned that if I wish to choose more than 3 runners in a race then i would have to open a separate login.

Pleased to hear
Regards
Denis
You can't get French racing through the 'Quick Picks' area, you'd need to create a 'Market Filter', you can then have it display just the markets you want and in the way you want
There are some examples here you can download, one of them is to find/display French racing win markets exactly how UK, IRE, US and Aus markets get displayed in quick picks? (you could then add the UK and Aus markets to this and you'll have exactly what you are after)
viewforum.php?f=63
peri cleese

Hi Dallas

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still unable to save the changes to the SPdrift plus percentage. The bot reverts to the original setting.

I thought I had saved the change, but perhaps not in the correct place.

Pleased to hear

Regards
Denis
peri cleese

Hi Dallas

Trying to get to grips with the Guardian Automation.

If I would like to pick the first and second favourites in a race but with slightly different parameters,
i.e the drift percentage . could this be done with one set of rules or would I have to run a separate version
of Bet Angel for the second favourite .

I have read that you can select upto 2 runners with the nomination rule but I would like guardian to select
at the start of the race as per your original rules.

Could you please advise how to go about this.

Regards
Denis
eddg19

Hi Guys,

I am trying this automation file however its placing the lay or back bet as soon as the race starts. I am looking for it to place the bets whenever the price already reached double the starting price. any idea how to do that?
Dallas

eddg19 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:35 pm
Hi Guys,

I am trying this automation file however its placing the lay or back bet as soon as the race starts. I am looking for it to place the bets whenever the price already reached double the starting price. any idea how to do that?
It doesn't place the bets at the start of the race, its only when the price trades below half its SP the back bet is placed or double its SP the lay bet is placed

Have you made any edits to the file?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”