Back the Fav at Half or Lay at Double its SP Guardian Automation Bot

goat68

linzerask wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 pm
Hey there, can anyone help me out here?

I tried to Green Up In-Play if the profit is greater than 0.50p

At this race, profit was abocve 0.50, maybe 0.80p or something, but the Bot didn't triggered the Green Up Rule. What did i do wrong here?
My bot had exactly the same problem on that race, by pure chance I saw it had not greened so did it manually inplay. Weird, but hopefully that sort of thing doesn't happen very often...
linzerask

I used it only on that race. I just wanted to ask you guys before I use it further. :)

But the question is, is that condition right? Or should i change anything? :)

Thank you!
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:43 pm
I used it only on that race. I just wanted to ask you guys before I use it further. :)

But the question is, is that condition right? Or should i change anything? :)

Thank you!
Yes the condition is fine, but if you have any further problems just post back in case its a setting/refresh rate in Guardian that needs tweaking
linzerask

i used it in some other races. i does fine. was only on that particular race.
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:56 pm
i used it in some other races. i does fine. was only on that particular race.

We can be sure as possible it was a BF blip given the problem another user had on same market
jackrob

Hi can someone help me with this - I dont want either bet to fire if there is more than 80% of the race already ran ( not even sure if it should be 75%) but I dont know how to apply this - I have found race distance condition in "conditions" but not sure what to do next many thanks
Dallas

jackrob wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:29 pm
Hi can someone help me with this - I dont want either bet to fire if there is more than 80% of the race already ran ( not even sure if it should be 75%) but I dont know how to apply this - I have found race distance condition in "conditions" but not sure what to do next many thanks
The Race Distance Condition just lets you trigger a rule if a distance is greater/less than 'X' meters or furlongs

To trigger a rule when a percentage of the race has been run or is remaining you'll need to know how long the race is going to be.
If you are a TPD subscriber you can check the time/distance remaining from them with a Stored Value, theres an example of that here
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24687

If you are not a subscriber to TPD you'll need to add your own estimated race time, I've also posted a file with these (STD race Times) as part of this example
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11627
jackrob

Many thanks for your reply - before I add any more to it - could you please let me know if my green up conditions are correct - green up +£5 or -£5
thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheUndertones

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to switch this around and place a lay bet on the favourite, then place a back bet at 50% of the SP to either lose a little or green up for no win, no loss on all runners?

I understand that there is no guarantee to get matched or matched at exactly 50%. If there is another automation bot that would work better for what I am trying to do please let me know, thanks.
Pocama

HI Dallas
have just tested the bot on the 20.00 at kempton,noticed that the bsp fav was the winner at 4.39 but the bot took the scond fav at 4.50 to follow and made a successful trade ,is this normal?

thanks
ShaunWhite

Pocama wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm
HI Dallas
have just tested the bot on the 20.00 at kempton,noticed that the bsp fav was the winner at 4.39 but the bot took the scond fav at 4.50 to follow and made a successful trade ,is this normal?

thanks
This? "5 seconds before post a fix market selection order rule will trigger so whatever runner is fav at this time is the runner the remaining rules will focus on.".

Was the 4.50 horse the fav at that time even though the sp fav was the other horse.?

I'm not sure why Dallas didn't determine the fav after bsp is declared? But I only skim read the OP.
Dallas

Pocama wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm
HI Dallas

thanks
It fixes the order 5secs before the official start time, as the fav was 4.23 and the 2nd fav was 4.5 (so only 3 ticks difference) it is possible these flipped over after that rule triggered

Since this file was made two new options have been added to the software which enables you remove the 'Fix Order' rule and now always target the actual BSP fav

1) Is done in the rules file by adding a 'Update Custom Ranking' rule and triggering it just after the go in-running, to sort them into order using the Actual BSP
The back and lay rules would the need to be applied to the selection in 'Custom Rank 1 (1)'

2) There is an option in your main settings that lets you specify how order of favouritism is determined, by default its uses a selections back price, but if you change that to use 'Actual SP' so the in-running back and lay rules applied to the fav will always trigger on the SP fav regardless of how the odds move
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html

But be aware if you change this Guardian will continue to use the actual SP when applying a rule using the order of favouritism on all other rules even if they are on different sports so you will need to change it back if you want the rule to use the current back price again
laytoback12345

hi dallas please can you advise me that if its possible just to make a key so that i can press so that a stored value is hit and a lay bet be placed
laytoback12345

hi dallas please can you advise me that if its possible just to make a key so that i can press so that a stored value is hit and a lay bet be placed, much appreciated if you can show me how, i want to lay a horse but not until the horse goes out a certain point from its starting price, i need to make a key that i can just press on that target and if the price exceeds then it will lay ,it will have parameters of a c few clicks above so it can get matched
Dallas

laytoback12345 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:15 pm
hi dallas please can you advise me that if its possible just to make a key so that i can press so that a stored value is hit and a lay bet be placed, much appreciated if you can show me how, i want to lay a horse but not until the horse goes out a certain point from its starting price, i need to make a key that i can just press on that target and if the price exceeds then it will lay ,it will have parameters of a c few clicks above so it can get matched
See my replies of your other two posts here

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27204

and here

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27210

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”