Back the Fav at Half or Lay at Double its SP Guardian Automation Bot

steven17

The bot run correctly now.

I replies the work for first three horses.

But only the first bet about the first horse that respect condition.

How I Can do?

Because can happen that all three horses can abbined and there is a loss
thank you
Dallas

steven17 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:46 pm
The bot run correctly now.

I replies the work for first three horses.

But only the first bet about the first horse that respect condition.

How I Can do?

Because can happen that all three horses can abbined and there is a loss
thank you
I'm not sure what you mean?

The bot targets only the fav not multiple runners, unless you mean you want to run it on multiple runners?
steven17

yes multiple runners, exactly first second and third, but only the first that abbined.

With one horse abbined the other two don't must abbined.
paspuggie48

Can I pose a couple of ignorant questions again please Dallas?

The Fix Order rule is set for 'in row 1 (Betfair Order)', does it make a difference if it is changed (or should it be?) 'by position (sorted in order of favouritism)'. Reason being is the Back & Lay rules are based on the latter option.

I presume the name of the rule 'Back Fav if Trades <25% of SP', should read 'Back Fav if Trades <50% of SP' ??

Any clarity would be great, thank you.
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:26 am
Can I pose a couple of ignorant questions again please Dallas?

The Fix Order rule is set for 'in row 1 (Betfair Order)', does it make a difference if it is changed (or should it be?) 'by position (sorted in order of favouritism)'. Reason being is the Back & Lay rules are based on the latter option.

I presume the name of the rule 'Back Fav if Trades <25% of SP', should read 'Back Fav if Trades <50% of SP' ??

Any clarity would be great, thank you.
The fix order rule (as are several others like keep all unmatched bet, Take all SP, Green all etc), aren't actually applied to a specific selection, when you use those rule types if you look closer at it you'll see it applied to 'selection (conditions only)'

In other words any conditions you add to that rule are tested against that selection, if your not using any conditions then it doesn't really matter what you enter in the applied to area for these rules, so I generally leave it as the default of row index 1

The second part of your question you are correct, its a typo in the actual rule name (still functions correctly and triggers at 50%)
paspuggie48

Thanks Dallas, clearly explained and understood my side :)
Larkin22

This is probably a stupid question or already covered but laying with a max liability of £10 doesn't this mean the SP of the fav can't be higher than 3?

I thought betfair didn't allow you to lay for less than £2 so , so laying odds of 6 for £10 liability. Anything above 6 betfair won't allow you to lay for a max liability of £10.
peri cleese

Hi

I have been trying to download the file. The computer askes which app to use. what ever I choose does not work.
Any ideas please
Pleased to hear

Regards
Dallas

peri cleese wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:53 am
Hi

I have been trying to download the file. The computer askes which app to use. what ever I choose does not work.
Any ideas please
Pleased to hear

Regards
Its imported using Guardian as shown in the image directly below the download link in the OP
Dallas

Larkin22 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:50 pm
This is probably a stupid question or already covered but laying with a max liability of £10 doesn't this mean the SP of the fav can't be higher than 3?

I thought betfair didn't allow you to lay for less than £2 so , so laying odds of 6 for £10 liability. Anything above 6 betfair won't allow you to lay for a max liability of £10.
Bet Angel allows you to place bets below the £2 minimum stake required when placing bets directly on the Betfair website
007campbell

Hi using the latest version of bet angel (155) but getting the following message when I try and upload the file

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

is there anything that can be done to fix this.

Campbell
peri cleese

Hi

I would like to select up to three runners in each race, could you please advise how I can amend the rules.
I'm not too familiar with the bot.
Pleased to hear
Regards
Dallas

007campbell wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:21 am
Hi using the latest version of bet angel (155) but getting the following message when I try and upload the file

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

is there anything that can be done to fix this.

Campbell
This was made a few years ago using V1.52, since then BF have done some updates which mean you'll need to be on a newer version than that just to logon to the exchange.

Are you trying to import it into Guardian using the 'Import button' as shown in the opening post?
Dallas

peri cleese wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:17 pm
Hi

I would like to select up to three runners in each race, could you please advise how I can amend the rules.
I'm not too familiar with the bot.
Pleased to hear
Regards
You'd need to apply the rules to 'Guardian Nominated Selection 1'
Then duplicate them all and apply the new ones to Guardian Nominated Selection 2

You'll then be able to nominate upto two runner per race on the main Guardian page
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/app ... _list.html

To select more than two runners you'll need to open a second instance of Bet Angel (by repeating the login process) then you'll be able to choose a 3rd and 4th runner
manorris28

Hi Dallas, can this BOT work by backing any selection or does it have to be the Fav? Can the drop down menu be used to pick a specific horse?

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”