Back the Fav at Half or Lay at Double its SP Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on In-Running Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of this bot is to back the fav with a £10 stake if it trades at 50% below its BSP or lay the fav with a £10 liability stake if it trades 100% above its BSP.

So, if the BSP was 3.60 a back bet would be placed if it trades at less than 1.80 and a lay bet will get placed if it trades at 7.2

How it Works

5 seconds before post a fix market selection order rule will trigger so whatever runner is fav at this time is the runner the remaining rules will focus on.

2 seconds after the race goes in-running a stored value rule will trigger and store two values named
SPsteam with the fav’s SP minus 50%
SPdrift with the fav’s SP plus 100%

The back bet rule then has a stored value condition to test for the LTP trading less than the SPsteam value, if it does the back bet will trigger
The lay bet rule then has a stored value condition to test for the LTP trading less than the SPdrift value, if it does the lay bet will trigger
A Number of place bets trigger condition ensures that only 1 of the 2 back/lay rules above is able to trigger (whichever occurs first).

To increase the chances of being matched each rule would place their bets at 3rd best market price.

To use the file just click on the following Back or Lay Fav at Half or Double the SP.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Co1ben

Hi when i try and import the baf i get this:-

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

how can i fix this?
Dallas

Co1ben wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:56 am
Hi when i try and import the baf i get this:-

"unable to import the Automation Rules File C:\etc.etc.
it was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible"

how can i fix this?
You will need to be using the latest V1.52 version of Bet Angel to use this file
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
dustybearuk

Hi

Is it possible to remove the back part so it only lays at double and green out at x amount of ticks?
Dallas

dustybearuk wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm
Hi

Is it possible to remove the back part so it only lays at double and green out at x amount of ticks?
Yes you can just remove the back bet rule
Mickleton

Hi Dallas
Wanted to send you a query with an attachment of the Guardian file I tried to do related to above. Did the message but unsure how to attach the file at the bottom. How is this done?
Thanks
Graeme
Dallas

Mickleton wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:00 pm
Hi Dallas
Wanted to send you a query with an attachment of the Guardian file I tried to do related to above. Did the message but unsure how to attach the file at the bottom. How is this done?
Thanks
Graeme
Just below the text area when replying there is a button/tab to attach file
Mickleton

Hi
Thanks for that don't know why I didn't see it.
Hope you don't mind helping with this, have made file for Guardian but doesn't seem to be working, obviously something wrong.

I want to lay any selection horse at 7.00+ for £2 after it has drifted from being 1.75 or under in running, it is an in running bet.

Couple of questions:

1. Is it worth including another condition where there must be another horse which has decreased in price and is now under 1.75 or would this just significantly reduce the number of bets?

2. Are there any other conditions that are worth applying that may the success of this?

File name states 5.0 but think I'll try 7.0.

Thank you very much.
Graeme

download/file.php?mode=view&id=13951
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Mickleton wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:39 pm
Hi
Thanks for that don't know why I didn't see it.
Hope you don't mind helping with this, have made file for Guardian but doesn't seem to be working, obviously something wrong.

I want to lay any selection horse at 7.00+ for £2 after it has drifted from being 1.75 or under in running, it is an in running bet.

Couple of questions:

1. Is it worth including another condition where there must be another horse which has decreased in price and is now under 1.75 or would this just significantly reduce the number of bets?

2. Are there any other conditions that are worth applying that may the success of this?

File name states 5.0 but think I'll try 7.0.

Thank you very much.
Graeme

download/file.php?mode=view&id=13951
Won't have chance to look at your rule till tomorrow evening but from what you've asked for the following example more or less does this
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359

For both your other questions you'll probably find that by the time another is <1.75 you could be 20, 30, 50+ so you need to ask do you really want to lay when this high
Mickleton

OK thanks for that, look forward to your reply tomorrow.
Graeme
Mickleton

Hi Dallas
No need to reply,have altered the one you sent.
Thanks again
Graeme
rencoetz

Hi Dallas.

I downloaded your baf file and checked the parameters for the back bet , and the file states 25% not 50% .
Dallas

rencoetz wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 am
Hi Dallas.

I downloaded your baf file and checked the parameters for the back bet , and the file states 25% not 50% .
That's just a text typo in the rule name, it does place the bet at <50%
rencoetz

Thanks Dallas

I think I understand how you wrote it.

If I want to back the Fav and 2nd fav when either hit 50% of SP - I obviously need to store 2 values and duplicate the rules for 1st and 2nd fav ?
rencoetz

Hi Dallas

Instead of using stored values can I just go custom % below SP for Fav and another rule for 2nd fav % below SP ?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”