Back the Fav at Half or Lay at Double its SP Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

peri cleese wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm
Hi Dallas !

Could you please help with the settings to achieve the following:

Through quick picks to enter all Win Markets for GB, Irish and French races. For some reason when I click on the win races
I get Australian matches !!

I have tried to alter the SPdrift plus percentage but still reverts to your original

I think you mentioned that if I wish to choose more than 3 runners in a race then i would have to open a separate login.

Pleased to hear
Regards
Denis
You can't get French racing through the 'Quick Picks' area, you'd need to create a 'Market Filter', you can then have it display just the markets you want and in the way you want
There are some examples here you can download, one of them is to find/display French racing win markets exactly how UK, IRE, US and Aus markets get displayed in quick picks? (you could then add the UK and Aus markets to this and you'll have exactly what you are after)
viewforum.php?f=63
peri cleese

Hi Dallas

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still unable to save the changes to the SPdrift plus percentage. The bot reverts to the original setting.

I thought I had saved the change, but perhaps not in the correct place.

Pleased to hear

Regards
Denis
peri cleese

Hi Dallas

Trying to get to grips with the Guardian Automation.

If I would like to pick the first and second favourites in a race but with slightly different parameters,
i.e the drift percentage . could this be done with one set of rules or would I have to run a separate version
of Bet Angel for the second favourite .

I have read that you can select upto 2 runners with the nomination rule but I would like guardian to select
at the start of the race as per your original rules.

Could you please advise how to go about this.

Regards
Denis
eddg19

Hi Guys,

I am trying this automation file however its placing the lay or back bet as soon as the race starts. I am looking for it to place the bets whenever the price already reached double the starting price. any idea how to do that?
Dallas

eddg19 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:35 pm
Hi Guys,

I am trying this automation file however its placing the lay or back bet as soon as the race starts. I am looking for it to place the bets whenever the price already reached double the starting price. any idea how to do that?
It doesn't place the bets at the start of the race, its only when the price trades below half its SP the back bet is placed or double its SP the lay bet is placed

Have you made any edits to the file?
eddg19

No I haven't, but i found a file that you created that does this.

What i was hoping to do was to build a file that as soon as the race starts, reads the starting price and it has bets waiting to get placed once the price is at twice starting price. Ie. Starting price is 7 is the bot has a bet waiting a 14,. If not a servant similar to lay the field but at higher odd. Say for example i want to choose that every horses that has a starting price of under 10 will get layed as soon as the price hits 30 as an example. Now the lay bet will have to go only once the price has reached that level, even if it goes in a few ticks higher than 30. Than i want it to offset in 5 ticks and alsi have a stop loss at 5 ticks against me.

Hope that makes sense
Dallas

eddg19 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:14 pm
No I haven't, but i found a file that you created that does this.

What i was hoping to do was to build a file that as soon as the race starts, reads the starting price and it has bets waiting to get placed once the price is at twice starting price. Ie. Starting price is 7 is the bot has a bet waiting a 14,. If not a servant similar to lay the field but at higher odd. Say for example i want to choose that every horses that has a starting price of under 10 will get layed as soon as the price hits 30 as an example. Now the lay bet will have to go only once the price has reached that level, even if it goes in a few ticks higher than 30. Than i want it to offset in 5 ticks and alsi have a stop loss at 5 ticks against me.

Hope that makes sense
Betfair don't allow pending bets outside the price (laying higher or backing lower than the current price), they will always match bets at the best price as soon as you place them

So you need to use rules/conditions and trigger the bets when the price trades at the odds you want as in the way this rule works
That can then be offset, greened up and have stops as part of it once its triggered
eddg19

Understood thanks.
linzerask

Hey there, can anyone help me out here?

I tried to Green Up In-Play if the profit is greater than 0.50p

At this race, profit was abocve 0.50, maybe 0.80p or something, but the Bot didn't triggered the Green Up Rule. What did i do wrong here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 pm

At this race, profit was abocve 0.50, maybe 0.80p or something, but the Bot didn't triggered the Green Up Rule. What did i do wrong here?
Has this only happened on this market?

I've noticed its the same market that another users automation didn't fire on (although they would have triggered at different times) I wondering if there was a BF issue at this time
goat68

linzerask wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 pm

My bot had exactly the same problem on that race, by pure chance I saw it had not greened so did it manually inplay. Weird, but hopefully that sort of thing doesn't happen very often...
linzerask

I used it only on that race. I just wanted to ask you guys before I use it further. :)

But the question is, is that condition right? Or should i change anything? :)

Thank you!
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:43 pm
I used it only on that race. I just wanted to ask you guys before I use it further. :)

But the question is, is that condition right? Or should i change anything? :)

Thank you!
Yes the condition is fine, but if you have any further problems just post back in case its a setting/refresh rate in Guardian that needs tweaking
linzerask

i used it in some other races. i does fine. was only on that particular race.
Dallas

linzerask wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:56 pm
i used it in some other races. i does fine. was only on that particular race.

We can be sure as possible it was a BF blip given the problem another user had on same market

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”